All reviews shore club plunge bar grace bay beach bar nespresso machine omelette station junior suite beautiful resort pool staff welcome drink tour of the property included breakfast paddle boards fitness center luxury hotel relaxing stay turn down service
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for week in May and can't truly describe what a dream vacation it was. The hotel is an oasis - lovely and serene, with beautifully decorated rooms, and the staff is dedicated to ensuring your stay is perfect in every way. The beach is breathtaking - and you can walk it for miles. The food in the hotel restaurants - as well as other places we visited on the island - was fresh and delicious. We can't wait to return to this little piece of paradise.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PattyfromJohnsCreek
sabrinamai, Manager at The Palms, Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear PattyfromJohnsCreek,
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that your stay was beyond amazing and that you can't wait to return to our little paradise. Your kind feedback about our resort and our team in particular is something that I will take great pleasure in sharing with the team.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I cannot say enough about our stay here. The rooms were beautiful, the food was amazing, the staff were all kind, helpful and full of the most joy filled spirit. The trip was fantastic and unforgettable. Jefferson, Remy, BJ, Arlean, Rosalinda, John, Lofton, our housekeeper(I'm sad i forgot her name) and so many more that I can't name them all. Thanks for an amazing week!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Angie B
sabrinamai, Manager at The Palms, Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Angie B,
Thank you for your great review. The Palms' peaceful and exclusive location on the beach and the friendly staff usually makes it a paradise for our guests! So happy that your trip was fantastic and unforgettable and we hope that you can visit us again in 2019!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

What an amazing trip. The Palms was beautiful and the help was the best. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our concierge (Ariker) was so personable and friendly I feel like we made a new friend. What a great trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allen T
Jeff M, General Manager at The Palms, Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Allen T,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you made a new friend. All of our concierges work hard for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again for you to make new friends.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed here for a week with my wife for an anniversary. Wonderful grounds - pool and spa are both great. Rooms are well appointed and clean. Service is outstanding. The on-grounds restaurant is pretty good, as well. Pool side restaurant is also decent. Beach is pretty much perfect and private - utilized the cabanas to their full extent. Would definitely stay again...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Chris K, Thank you for your review. The landscaping team is always very happy when their hard work is recognized. Grace Bay Beach is routinely voted one of the best beaches in the world for being close to perfect. Please don't wait too long to come stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is my second trip to the Palms. We arrived mid week for our weeklong stay. Check in went quickly as we arrived on a Wednesday. We were shown directly to our room after a brief trip around the property. We had a beautiful 1 bedroom suite on the ground floor in building 4. Our patio looked out onto the pool. It was a perfect location as we could come and go through our patio entrance instead of the the front door. There was a chaise lounger and a table with two chairs on the patio that we used a lot.

We started each morning in the Garden with a delicious breakfast (which was included in our room charge). It is served buffet style. There is also an omelet station available. Other offerings included a wide variety of fresh fruits, fresh pastries (the mini scones were my favorite), sliced meats and cheeses, yogurt, a bread station, oatmeal, pancakes and/or waffles, sausage, bacon, potatoes, and usually two island type dishes. There was also two or three juices to choose from. There are also whole fruits (apples/pears etc) that you can pick up and take with you. Your coffee cup never runs dry. And they offer cream, milk and skim for you coffee. As I am not a coffee drinker, I always had a glass of iced tea. Arlean waited on us several mornings and we enjoyed her pleasant personality. I would say the breakfast was the best meal of the day.

Our suite was lovely. We had 3 people staying so 1 slept on the pull out sofa. My daughter said the sofa was very comfy to sleep on. One of the best parts of the suite was that it had a kitchen, an extra 1/2 bath and a washer and dryer. We also had a tub and a separate shower in the master bedroom. There were several ceiling fans in the suite which helped moved the a/c around. The room was very comfortable and there were always water bottles and chocolates left for us each night. Sadly I did not get our housekeepers name but she did a fabulous job tidying up after 3 ladies.

I usually prefer sitting out in the quiet area above the beach but this year we spent more time around the pool mainly because two of us are very pale and we didn't want to get burned. And sitting poolside offered more shade. I'll admit that I did scope out the pool area our first afternoon there and determined where we would get the most shade. Then the next morning at 8, I went out and had one of the pool guys set up our 4 chairs with 2 umbrellas. Then we were back out after breakfast at 9 ready to go. We sat in the same spot for the whole week. It was the perfect spot to spend 5 or 6 hours reading and lounging. There were several pool guys who worked in the mornings who would get things set up for me after the first day. Thank you to Mark, Jeffry, Leslie, Jeffer, Abel and Jefferson who were always willing to move our umbrellas, offer us water and were just all around nice guys. We had the best view looking out over the pool toward the ocean. We also loved the afternoon iced fruit that was brought around.

As a side note, I did notice other people reserving their spots even before I went out there at 8am. But what bothered me the most was that these people didn't show up at the pool until almost noon. So those chairs were not available to anyone else for over 4 hours. Not cool.

We had several lunches at the pool restaurant all which were very good. The jerk chicken pizza was my favorite. And the swim up bar was a lot of fun. Pure luxury sitting in the water and drinking a nice cold one.

The grounds were always well maintained and very clean. My daughter used the gym to work out and she said it had everything she needed but it was a little stuffy in there. We also took advantage of the bicycles to ride into town and to go to the grocery store. There is also a bookcase in the business center with books available to read.

Sadly our trip ended too quickly. I would definitely recommend this resort. Until next year.....

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear kim s,

Thank you for your thorough review and returning to stay with us. You and your friends seemed to have enjoyed every resort amenity. On your next visit, we would encourage you to visit our award winning spa. We noted your comment about the issue with the reserving of pool chairs. We have recently changed our procedures.