“Great casual lunch”
Review of Turks Kebab

Turks Kebab
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Nothing hits the spot like meat and vegetables, right off the spit. At Turks Kebab you'll discover that your favorite Mediterranean classics were meant to mingle with our authentic island side-dishes. It makes for a simple, healthy and incredibly tasty menu, from spicy finger-licking sensations, to very- vegan home cooking – there's something for everyone. It all starts with fresh ingredients and quality meats. But it doesn't stop until you've satisfied your hunger, eaten up the simple hospitality and savored a moment with any of the diverse islanders who call this their favorite place to eat. Affordable, Authentic, Fresh-made and Always Good for you... Call for DELIVERY
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped there for a quick lunch with my family and we totally enjoyed. Roadside stand that is uber casual. Perfect lunch, very tasty and fresh. I had the donor kebab, My wife and daughter had the falafel and my other daughter had the chicken sandwich. My kebab was extremely tasty with a nice fresh side salad. We were on vacation and the restaurant was only five minutes from our resort. Definitely recommend especially if you want to get away from resort food.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We heard amazing things about this restaurant and it 100% lived up to our expectations! The servers special sauce was soooooooo good as a dipping sauce! Try it out!
We rode our bikes here for lunch- perfect pit stop.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great affordable spot for lunch on an island where not much is affordable. Try the combo plates for the best value

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Sometimes restaurant ratings make me scratch my head... Turks Kebob is a good example.
Although we do agree with the consensus opinion that the food is good, we disagree that it is Great. The kebob and the olive hummus were very good, but the gyros was merely average.
Service was neither bad nor exceptionally good. The ambience was acceptable, but just barely so; it’s a hodgepodge of a building with picnic tables, limited parking and no views.
The prices are a relative bargain for TCI. I’m thinking the low cost is one of the main reasons people rate this place so favorably.
My opinion is that Turks Kebob probably deserves a top 25% position in this competitive market.
Although I do recommend giving them a try, I advise that you go with reasonable expectations for a a good meal... it will NOT be a top 2% restaurant experience.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a joint -- a shack by the road, where you can get solid chicken and doner kabobs and beer [or wine] from friendly people for a price that makes the place an outstanding value. If you want 'atmosphere' go somewhere else. If you want good food at a great price and you're a little tired of $35 for an entree in Grace Bay go here.