Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 685
US$ 406
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 529/night.

Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$ 358
US$ 267
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 285
US$ 258
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$ 537
US$ 379
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 946
US$ 917
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,250
US$ 615
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$ 340
US$ 302
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$ 652
US$ 572
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 738
The Venetian on Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,068
US$ 963
All reviewsseaside cafeocean clubscreened in porchgrocery storefull kitchenwithin walking distancejunior suitegrace baytennis courtswasher dryerthird floorcoco bistrorented a carsister resortthrough vrbofrench bakeryvaulted ceilings
Reviewed 15 June 2018

My wife and I stayed for 10 days and enjoyed our vacation at the Ocean Club Resort West. The staff (reception, beach, housekeeping) was always very friendly and willing to help. We greatly appreciated this. With regards to our unit, we learned that each unit is owned by individuals and not by the resort. Our unit was a studio, quite comfortable. The lanai was completely screened, which was nice as it meant no bugs. Three things were sore points though : the kitchen was poorly furnished with just the bare bones minimum. It would have been nice to have a kettle and a decent coffee maker and toaster. Meals could only be taken in the lanai, as there was no kitchen table. Lastly, the air conditioner (even on fan mode) was noisy and blasted cold air directly on the bed. We both caught a cold because of this. The beach was outstanding and very clean.

Room Tip: Make sure the AC unit is not near the bed. Don't be afraid to ask about the furnishings.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pierre L
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words of the staff.
The units are individually owned as most hotels on Grace Bay. Our Management Company is the most established in the TCI and makes certain all suites are up to our standard.
I am sorry to hear you and your wife caught a cold from the ac. Please in the future let the front desk know of any issues so we can have our maintenance address.
The Studios have a kitchenette. The larger suites have a full kitchen that is fully equipped.
We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The family went on this trip and it was a GREAT experience. Would definitely go again. Really enjoyed Ocean Club West and the staff. The best part of the whole trip was the bartender. His name is John and he was AMAZING!!! He was very attentive to the everyone. He was very friendly and accommodating. My husband and I have done a lot of traveling and met a lot of staff members but he was one of the BEST! He was this way with everyone who came up to the bar. Never had to wait on food or drinks. Can’t say enough about this guy. Go to Turks & Caicos and see John. It is so worth it!!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank brendaborsch62
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We are so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed Ocean Club West! We appreciate you taking the time to share, and commenting on the staff, particularly John who will be so happy to hear your praise.
Thank you for recommending us, we are thrilled to hear you would return!! Until then…

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Great location on the widest part of an awesome beach. No crowds at all. Lounges, chairs, tables and towels provided. Stand-up boards and kayaks also available for free. Nice staff, great pool, well appointed condo with a screened porch. Location near many restaurants. Convenient to grocery store..only 10 minutes with a provided shopping cart/wagon. Free shuttle every 30 minutes to the sister resort. Our first time ever to Grace Bay. I picked this resort based on value and other Trip Advisor reviews. Could not be happier. Hopefully we’ll get to come back next year. Well done OCW!

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank mdavyfsu
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time! Thank you for your informative and heartfelt review. You mentioned picking Ocean Club West based on value and Tripadvisor reviews, which is an important note. We find that most guests that do some research are very happy with their choice. When a guest chooses a hotel blindly there can be expectations that a hotel cannot meet. We are always here to answer any questions.
Thank you for your kind words of the staff too.
We look forward to welcoming you back! Until then…

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have NO idea how this place has had ANY bad reviews....honestly I’ve never been more pleased and we travel at least 2 big Caribbean, Mexico beach trips a year. The welcome reception from Patricia and Brianca at the front desk was awesome. I felt like we were their only guests all day and that they had been waiting for us all day looking forward to receiving us. They were kind and smiley, polite and informative. Great welcome with rum punch and big smiles. The ENTIRE trip they remembered our name and our room number which amazed me.

Next Leonardo drove us by golf cart to our stunning room. He was so fun and friendly and really good at explaining how things work at the resort. He lugged our family of 4’s luggage up 3 flights of stairs smiling and chatting the whole time. He remembered us the entire 12 days we were at the resort and always made it a point to ask us how we were doing and what we were planning on doing and giving us pointers.

Our room....MY GOD it was stunning!!!! The view of the beach was incredible. It was well appointed with the exception of a spatula lol...that was one of my only complaints. The beds were SO comfy and the sheets were crisp and clean every day! What I truly loved about the room besides the view was that our bedroom was on the other side of the suite from the kids so we could put them to sleep and watch TV or make drinks and sit on the patio etc without disturbing them. There were 3 bathrooms which was great too. The screened in patio was perfection. Just a fabulous very comfortable room and the vaulted ceilings made it seem even more grand. I didn’t mind walking up three flights of stairs every time to get to our room it was worth it. The only downfall was the kitchen crew was a little bit loud when they were leaving at night not too major though I’m a light sleeper. I couldn’t hear ANYONE else in my building even though we had neighbors on all sides. Bottom line is it was very comfortable.

The beach....they are NO WORDS for this beach. Just stunning beyond words. Soft sand and gorgeous clear perfect warm water with pretty little shells. I feel like we had the best stretch of beach and we walked the beach in both directions.

Speaking of the beach our towel/beach crew guys were THE BEST!!!!!! Harry was just hands down amazing he truly made our trip surreal. He was so kind and funny and literally got us anything we asked for from a coconut to a conch shell when my 7 year old was dying to find one. He told us stories was totally real with us and even helped us figure out where to go and fun things to do...he was almost like a concierge. He adored my kids and even came and found us when he knew we were leaving to come say goodbye. Amazing man my kids are STILL talking about him. I hope we meet again. The other guys were great too P. Joseph was funny and tried to be helpful. Just a great crew. There were toys,rafts, paddle boards, kayaks etc that we took full advantage of.

The bartenders made fun tasty drinks and Peter Lynn was super cool. He was a very chill guy that always took care of my kids crazy demands (more cherries, colorful virgin drinks, smoothies being divided etc). The sushi chefs were always friendly and said hello and even knew what my son would ask for as soon as we sat down. The spicy tuna roll. It was delicious. All of the food on the island was decent. Nothing we ate was bad.

The pool was fun and my kids loved that it went around in a big circle and always had rafts and sand toys to play with. There were also hammocks my kids loved to take cat naps on. The resort also had bicycles we took full advantage of to go for ice cream or just zip around the resort.

All in all this was an excellent experience and I highly recommend Ocean Club West. I would DEFINITELY stay here again and I’ve never stayed at the same resort twice. We never encountered a crabby or unhappy rude worker everyone was awesome. Maybe we just got lucky but I doubt that’s the case. Best vacation ever.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Ryan J
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had the greatest vacation ever! It is great to hear when a guest enjoys all aspects of their stay. Our staff are a key part of Ocean Club Resorts, and we thank you for mentioning the names of those that enhanced your stay - they will be elated to hear your praise!
Thank you for such a lovely review of Ocean Club West. We are thrilled to hear you will return! Until then...

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We had a girls trip with 6 girls and stayed in a 3 bedroom. I would rate a 4.5 if I could. Our condo was very spacious and clean. The only ding was that a few areas could have been a little more updated. The walk from the condo to the beach was about 3 minutes, going through the beautiful pool and restaurant/bar area. The beach front was very nice and we never had lack of seating. I would recommend better lounge chairs, but the one they had were ok. Food and drinks at the bar were very good and reasonably priced. I would go back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Patricia S
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the girls trip, and would return to Ocean Club West! Look forward to it! Many thanks for sharing!