Just returned Sun. from OCW. Had a wonderful time ! Hotel rooms, & grounds-super clean, well maintained. Had a junior suite, which was plenty big enough for 2 people, with a kitchen, small living room area, king bed, large bathroom, and screened in porch, which we loved ! Had a top floor room with a beautiful view. The beach is gorgeous !! We were in Turks in Dec (4 months ago) for my 50th B-Day and stayed at LeVele. LeVele is very nice, but OCW is much closer to restaurants, shops, awesome Caicos French Bakery (get apple & key lime mini pies) , etc. Rented a car in Dec., no need this time. Walked everywhere. Hotel pretty busy, as it was still spring break. Kids never too loud, or obnoxious, as parents watched them very well. The most gorgeous beach you will ever find.
We have traveled to many countries, and Turks is our #1 favorite-hands down !! Grand Cayman 2nd favorite..
Got food at grocery store for AM meals, snacks, drinks.
Lunch OCW-great. Huge meals, can split ;-)
1st night: Caicos Cafe-Delicious and not too expensive.
2nd night: Opus (ate there in Dec also)-Delicious food and great entertainment
(Sally-awesome singer) !
3rd night: CoCo Bistro (ate there in Dec)-once again delicious food, & beautiful setting in palm trees decorated with white lights. Nesbn (awesome manager came to speak to us twice) Mosses-excellent, and Antonio waiter-excellent.
4th night: "7" at Seven Starts hotel. FAVORITE meal of all. Me-huge salad, crab stuffed ravioli, husband-lobster bisque soup, & poached lobster.
Out of this world delicious. Plus manager sent over free vegs :)
Also went to "The Deck" there after for drinks & entertainment on the water-gorgeous views !
Had drinks one night at Grace Bay Club at the "Infinity" bar, next door to OCW.
Strong drinks, but very expensive.
Spent about $200-225 a day (2 people) with meals, drinks, etc.
Walked everywhere, but cabs are about $12-15 a piece anywhere you go...
Ready to go back for third trip already !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Club West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club West Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel West
- Ocean Club West Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club West Turks And Caicos/Providenciales