Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great experience

Amazing experience for all ages! Easy to book. Lovely staff. Worth every penny! Visibility was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MaryJaneS21
via mobile
Amazing Reef Adventure

Best way to tour the reefs without getting wet. Saw amazing animals, sights, with amazing... read more

Reviewed 14 February 2022
sallydN8226CS
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $135.34
Kayak Eco Tour
162 Reviews
from $171.29
from $125.00
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews getting wet sea turtles tour guide fish all ages eagle ray captain boat adventure commentary marina mate
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I decided to take my daughter on this semi-submersed submarine because she has never been on one. We saw soooo many fish and we counted about 10 sea turtle on our hour ride. We also saw a starfish, sting rays and schools of fish and other species of fishes.

I would definitely go again.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My husband and I don't like to snorkel or scuba so we did the next best thing: rode in a half-submarine and got to see the reef! We saw 6 sea turtles on our tour and tons of coral and fishes. The tour guide did a great job trying to point out different fish and corals and giving fun-facts. I am claustrophobic and surprisingly I felt just fine in this vessel. It was air conditioned and fans were blowing down below and we were told that at any time if we needed to, we could go through one of the two exits and stand on the top boat for fresh air. None of us needed to and it was very enjoyable. Definitely do this!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank b4peace4ever
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My husband chose this because we have a little one that can’t snorkel. It was a great trip. We went to 3 different locations. We saw tons of coral, fish and about 11 turtles. If you are on the fence it is worth it! I will say if you get car sick you probably will feel a bit sick but of course this has nothing to do with the company.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

My family (one 5 year old and wife) and I had an excellent time here with the mermaid adventure. The staff do a great job of entertaining the kids and point out things under water. That being said, if you cannot snorkel or scuba this is a great way to see underwater. We saw a lot or turtles, sea life, and of course the mermaid living in the area. Our daughter loved that last part and the show that goes with it. She talked about it forever after we left. Great job! The only reason I cannot give them a 5 star rating was that the van transfer was a little problematic with the music that the driver choose to play while children were in the car (yes I talked to him about it and he got defensive). Other than that, excellent time and we will probably go back! Thanks!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank ReggyB
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This was a the perfect tour for the people in our group that couldn't snorkel. My mother has arthritis, and the younger kids in our group just didn't have the swimming ability to really get out and see the reefs by snorkeling.

For the rest of us that were strong swimmers, we generally saw a lot of the same aquatic life that we saw while snorkeling just by swimming around the local reefs that are right off the beach. That said, even for us, it was nice to have a guide that pointed out the names of some of the fish, and did a good job of pointing out things that we might have missed.

The semi-sub is air conditioned and fairly comfortable. The tour takes about an hour from the time you board to the time you exit, and you probably spend 45 minutes going around 3-4 coral reef formations. We saw sea turtles, and probably every kind of reef fish you could imagine, the captain did a great job of taking us to through narrow parts of the reef where there was life all around us, and the tour guide in the bottom of the boat did a great job pointing things out and naming all of the fish, corals, and turtles we saw.

That said, it was $60 per person for what is essentially a 45 minute event, which I find pricey, even for TCI. If I could do it all over again, I'd probably just send the non-snorkelers on the trip and the rest of us would just stay back and snorkel our usual spots and see the same things.

Date of experience: July 2018