If you are looking for comfort, quiet, beauty and relaxation, this is it. There is a sign by the beautiful pool that says "no noise" so if you have kids who need to work off some energy in a pool, this is not the place. But, the beach here is beautiful. Having walked the beach, past numerous other resorts in both directions, it is obvious that this property has the prime spot. The pool is also lovely. When you set up on the beach or pool, you are set up with umbrellas, towels, chairs, water bottles in ice buckets. Also with skewered fruit and fruit sorbet brought to you in the afternoon. This is not a big property - it is small and relaxed. It is well staffed, close enough to walk to shops, restaurants, grocery. Bikes, kayaks and sailboats are available for free. There is an afternoon (free) cocktail hour. Everything about it is just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales