The room was nicely appointed and the grounds were clean, however, the service that you receive at a hotel, ie ability to order food and drinks while at pool or beach is not an option. We are traveling with a 3 year old, so the ablilty to get him french fries without leaving the beach or pool is a must :) There are a couple of eating options in walking distance, but we were not all that impressed with them except for Green Bean's breakfast. I suggest you rent a car if you stay here. When I travel, I rather not rent cars, I don't mind taking cabs, but we found our selves depending on our taxi driver who happened to be a really great guy to do everything. The typical crowds that you usually find on caribbean islands are not that bad in Turks Caicos, so I really would not mind staying in the Grace Bay area which is where the bulk of hotels and restaurants are located. We are going back to Turks and Caicos for sure, as we found the beaches beautiful. Check out Taylor Bay and Sapodilla Bay which have beatiful beaches that are very peaceful and the water is shallow enough for my 3 year old to walk about a 100 yards into the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales