“Save the Hassle and avoid at all costs! ”

Las Brisas Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 60
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dine on our spacious deck, in our picturesque gazebo or in our open air dining room as you take in the inimitable hues of the iridescent waters of Chalk Sound. Our menu features Tapas and Mediterrean cuisine with a Caribbean splash. Poolside Bar, Terrace, Gazebo & Inside Dining Take South Dock Road, turn right at Chalk Sound Drive to Neptune Villas on your right. Private Parties Available • Sunset and Catered Pontoon Boat Cruises.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

When you first walk up to this place you are welcomed with an absolutely gorgeous view and a welcoming patio. That’s where the enjoyment of your experience will end. We stood around for a couple of minutes and were greeted by their grumpy wait staff. The restaurant was very empty we were only one of two or three tables. We were not in a rush but also did not want to waste a day of great weather waiting for lunch. My girlfriend and I ordered a burger and fish sandwich which was honestly not bad. Nothing to give 4 or 5 stars for but it wasn’t bad. The issue with this place is all on the service. The lunch took 45 minutes from the time we ordered to the time we actually got the food. The only other table that hasn’t been served was also complaining about the length of time it took to get food. We finally asked the manager if our food was almost ready and she asked us if we had even ordered yet. We politely said yes we had even though I am sure our frustrations were obvious. She went over to our server to ask if our food was coming and he gave us a glare and started complaining to his manager about us. What he had to complain about I am completely dumbfounded. The manager did not apologize for the delay and I honestly have never seen worse service in my life. When I got the bill I still tipped 20% hoping they were just having a bad day.

We returned the following day to rent a kayak which is part of their services. You have to walk up to the restaurant to pay for the kayak and to our chagrin we were greeted by the same server. He was very rude and blunt to us and told us we had to wait for the manager to book the kayak. This place was a perfect setting with the potential to wow even the most particular person. We felt the service completely ruined the experience and would never recommend it to anyone. There are far better places to spend your money on the island.

1  Thank bodarville

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We loved the old Las Brisas and were disappointed to find when we arrived this year that the original restaurant was destroyed in Hurricane Irma and is still in the process of being rebuilt. The temporary location of the restaurant is a small deck area overlooking Chalk Sound.

The view from the temporary restaurant location is still great. Chalk Sound is absolutely beautiful. It is difficult to imagine water so blue. We enjoyed watching kayakers kayak around the sound as we ate.

The food was excellent as usual. The coconut shrimp were some of the best we have had on the island. It looked like a tough time hauling food from the kitchen to the new temporary location, but the service staff was making the best of it and doing a great job.

We really appreciated the spirit of resilience shown by the owners and staff of Las Brisas, who clearly want to make the restaurant even better than it was before. They definitely haven’t lost a step when it comes to food and we are looking forward to visiting the newly rebuilt restaurant next year.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

4 of us ate at Las Brisas restaurant. Be forewarned they are under renovations for damage due to the hurricane. Regardless it was a beautiful view and the food was appetizing with no complaints. I work in this industry for a living. Service was appropriate. Very friendly and attentive. With two adults having a few cocktails each, pop for two of the children and full meals, with gratuity added in, I spent around $190 USD. A little expensive, but the atmosphere and food tasted great. Well worth it. My teens rented kayaks and paddled around the island for an hour at at cost of $25 per kayak. They enjoyed themselves immensely. Overall an amazing day, with some of the most breath taking views you will ever see. #bucketlist

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and I returned to Turks this March and despite visiting many top rated restaurants our #1 choice at the end of two weeks was clearly Las Brisas. The first item you cannot help to notice is the absolutely stunning setting. The restaurant is situated along side the "out of this world" Chalk Sound. Since our last visit a year ago and after they were devastated by two Hurricanes the story of the remarkable effort and determination of their entire staff to put together a "temporary" restaurant is both amazing and heart-warming.

We visited twice during our stay and my wife ordered their Coconut Shrimp and for a lover of shrimp it ranked at the top and a wonderful Grilled Snapper. For myself, I ordered Creole Grouper both times. It was FANTASTIC. Everything about our meals were perfect...the vegetables were cooked perfectly and even the bread was spectacular (from Caicos Bakery).

Lastly, the servers Adler and Roosevelt were PERFECT! They were attentive, friendly, helpful and extremely professional and might be my all time favorites anywhere in the world. My wife and I wished we could take them home.

Oh yeah, the temporary washrooms are a very short distance from the new location and very tastefully put together.

I wish I could give this restaurant a 10 out of 5.

2  Thank Danno27
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We booked a reservation here on the first full day of vacation. Las Brisas did not disappoint. Ordered tuna poke and calamari appetizers. Tuna poke was very good, calamari was ok. Dinners were blackened red snapper, coconut shrimp, Caesar salad, and conch bisque. All were delicious.

Gave 4 stars instead of 5 due to bathroom locations. They are still rebuilding after the hurricane and the bathrooms are a bit of a walk away.