This was our second booking w/Michael McHugh from DreamMakersvaca.com, & Mike put together a lovely family vacation again, & I'd highly recommend DreamMakers. He's definitely our go to guy for Caribbean vacations. Six of us stayed in a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom suite #3105 joined w/#3106 (ground floor which worked well for grandkids) steps from the ocean for 8 days 6/10-17. Condo was very large, attractive, comfortable & had everything you could need. Had a wrap-around porch w/nice view, but the glass sliders leading from the livingroom needed new rollers- the kids couldn't open & close them. The management was excellent. We had a glitch w/air conditioner but someone came soon after we called & corrected the problem. Our grandkids, 8 & 5 kept busy between the pool & ocean. The pool was clean and a comfortable temperature. Tues. night was the mgmt. mixer, serving, Turks Head beer, punch & rum punch with crackers, cheese, dip & veggies. Had a good turn out & it was fun. The grounds are well maintained & nicely landscaped. If you're prone to bug bites, bring spray. The beach staff were very friendly, helpful & wanted us to have a good time. One would be hard pressed to find a prettier beach. Stayed at Beaches (all-inclusive) a few yrs. back & wanted a different experience & preferred the quietness & autonomy of The Sands. Rented a mini-van from Hertz & husband was concerned over the bald front tires but didn't have any mishaps. Even though they give you a map, roads aren't marked very well. Be forewarned that beach access beyond the hotels is on rough dirt roads, but it's fun to see the island & explore. For us, it was an enjoyable vacation. Grandson couldn't get enought of the cracked conk at Da Conch Shack!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales