We stayed at Coral Gardens in Feb. I started the research last fall. We have been staying at VRBO properties for the last 4 years. I inquired about a VRBO property in T & C and was in touch with Nancy. She helps with managing the rental for this property. We decided to rent a 1 bedroom. We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom ocean front suite due to some changed. Nancy was great to work with. Rochell the property manager was wonderful. She helped us navigate the island. We stayed in Condo #1112. It was on the main level so the view wasn't the best but you could still see the ocean. Others have said they didn't need a car. I disagree. You are quite a ways from things. We did walk to IGA and then decided to get a car. It was a long hot walk. We were also able to see more of the island. The bight reef was right out in front of Coral Gardens which was great to snorkel every day. We ate at a few places and also brought food from home to keep the costs down. The room was clean and well furnished. I did wish our suite had a few more cooking utensils. There were plenty of glasses, plates and silverware. We had no problems bringing in food. IGA food prices were high but some were reasonable for an island. We enjoyed staying here and would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales