Had the pleasure of being a guest of a condo owner at the Gansevoort. The ambiance and amenities of the G are exquisite. Stayed in the one bedroom suite, well designed and well appointed. The balcony views looking over Grace Bay Beach were extraordinary. You will want for nothing at this is place. The staff is friendly, attentive and obviously well trained (almost scary aware, but i guess that's a good thing). Everything is pricey but haven't found many places in the Caribbean that aren't. The location on Grace Bay is very low key, quiet, uncrowded. First class resort, great location, very relaxing, can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales