“What can I say! Wonderful dining experience, especially fo rmy birthday!!”
Review of Provence

Provence
Reserve with OpenTable
Provence is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 45 - US$ 300
Description: At Provence we are more than just a restaurant, here you can enjoy the very best in fresh produce and artisan style cuisine. Our delicatessen has fresh made pasta, artisan gellato, gourmet cheeses and charcuterie, plus our very own chef station. Our familiar pastries, bread and desserts are also served by our dedicated team. All this can be enjoyed during the daytime, however at night we transform into a fine dining experience you won’t want to miss. A unique Chef’s Table like no other in Providenciales, where you will be guided by our Chef to have a one of a kind dinner, a meal which is designed just for you. Come and indulge in traditional French Cuisine. Provence is the place to be, a new and exciting venue that will truly amaze you.
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I was looking for someplace special for my birthday dinner and looked a couple other restaurants but checked online and saw great reviews about Provence and since we were close by, I told my girlfriend, we just had to dine there. I loved the menu and ambience, and the manager was so attentive and amazing. I cannot say enough about this restaurant. It may now show up in the latest Island Guide, but make no mistake, this is an outstanding restaurant. The menu is to delightful for any self-respecting foodie, the chef is originally from Lyon and he sure adds his expertise to a Provencal-inspired cuisine with all local ingredients. The wine list excellent; I had the best expression of a Sauvignon Blanc in my life! If you miss Provence, you are missing a dining experience of a lifetime - don't miss it! I can't wait to return to try some of their other delicious dishes.

1  Thank G-anna H

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We ate at most of the high-end restaurants and also enjoyed some local Caribbean restaurants too, but Provence was one of our favorite high-end meals! Even the fresh baked bread and dipping oil was superb!

Not only was the food spectacular, but we also enjoyed our conversation with the owner Allen as he told us about his life and we shared some stories.

Vanessa was our waitress and she was so very friendly, we were going to have her join us for a drink down the street once her shift was over. But alas, my wife and I were beat from a day of being sun-drenched and decided it would be an early night.

We will definitely return to Provence on our next trip to Provo! Thank you and Allen and Vanessa!

Joel and Susan F

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is a must try. Great wine menu, fresh breads and amazing salads to start! Dinner for us was Mahi and filet and both were amazing! Tasty and didn’t disappoint. Portion sizes were good and ambiance was nice. They topped the evening off with a special anniversary dessert which was so yummy! We will be back!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

For our final dinner on the island we decided to try "Provence". This restaurant came highly recommended by other couples that we met during our stay, and we couldn't have been happier with this decision.

The dinning atmosphere was very intimate, and the open-kitchen is the centerpiece of the dining experience. It was lovely watching the chef(s) finely craft each dish.

For an appetizer we had the yellowfin tuna (which was beautifully garnished). For entrées I had the Ribeye steak, and my wife had the tenderloin. The beef was tender and savory, and the serving sizes were generous. We finished the meal with both the Crème brûlée and Molten Lava cake. Each dish was cooked to perfection.

The service throughout the night was great, and both the chef and waitstaff were polite and welcoming. Without a doubt this was the best meal we had on the Island and we can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We each got different items, including the salmon special, diver scallops, stuffed chicken, grilled lobster, chocolate molten cake, and the creme brûlée. Each dish was better than the next and the presentation was beautiful. The staff was friendly, engaging, and extremely knowledgeable of the dishes, as well as the sources of their fish and protein. Arguably the highest quality meal on the island, definitely a must try!

1  Thank kmandala2018