“Great Atmosphere, Wonderful Staff, Okay Food, ”
Review of Parallel 23

Parallel 23
Ranked #41 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: CARIBBEAN FUSION CUISINE WITH AN ELEGANT AMBIANCE Open for dinner every evening from 6:00pm until 10:00pm and offering stunning al fresco dining on a wide terrace or in our chic dining room, Parallel23 features beautiful full-height French doors and a hi-tech display kitchen with wow-factor wood-burning oven so diners can enjoy the theater of food preparation. Under the skillful hand of Executive Chef Lauren Callighen, guests can partake in an exemplary selection of land and sea favorites including coconut-marinated conch ceviche, pan roasted sea bass, and 21-day aged steaks. An extensive boutique wine list introduces even the most knowledgeable guest to a new experience. Parallel23 also offers a magnificent outdoor, domed dining room for guests who are seeking a more intimate setting or who would like to host a catered, private function.
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This place is beautifully designed with such great scenery, lighting and decor. You definitely feel like you are in a very high end hotel. We were promptly greeted and seated and were taken care of quickly the entire time we were there (about 2 hours and a group of 6 adults). Every time someone came to our table and we ordered food, they were sure to ask us if anyone had any allergies; which I have never been asked before. The bread was delicious but I was less impressed with my appetizer and main course. I ordered the watermelon salad to start and had the butternut squash ravioli as my main dish. The goat’s milk was the biggest turn off for the main dish and you better make sure you’re a big fan of it before ordering that entree. Our dessert (pictures below) was the absolute best part of the meal. It is by far one of my top two favorite desserts I have ever had.

2  Thank Alicia O

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great place for date dinners, but very pricey. Food was fantastic, and the wine was delicious, but pricey!

2  Thank Melinda P
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at Parallel 23, even though it was quite slow between ordering and each course being delivered. My husband enjoyed the Thai Ahi Tuna and I really loved the Mushroom Rissoto. The atmosphere is perfect for a classy beach dinner.

2  Thank Andrea Y
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Palms from July 27th to August 2nd and ate at Parallel twice, The ambiance was incredible. Open air, bright and inviting with mahogany accents. The food was exceptional. I had the salmon the first night and the lamb the second, portion sizes are perfect and both the salmon and the lamb were cooked to perfection. We had the Toffee pudding for dessert and it was hands down my favorite dessert I’ve ever had!
The best part about Parallel, however, was not the amazing food, or the incredible atmosphere, but it was Carol. She took our reservation the first day we arrived and was the Hostess both nights we ate there. She was funny, friendly, engaging, and personable. She recommended other places to eat, and things to do while we were there. You could tell she enjoyed her job and went out of her way to make you feel welcomed and at home. The resort is beautiful but Carol is the reason we will be coming back. She was amazing!

2  Thank ryangenthe
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is lovely! Most tables sit outdoors on the patio. Most of our party had grouper or tuna. Both were amazing! So much staff you felt like priority guest! Will be dining here again!

2  Thank TheSBaileys