We just returned from the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos and stayed at The West Bay Club and really loved it there. Originally we were booked at Beaches but due to a virus that broke out on their grounds they closed and placed us here for the week. We were there from June 3rd to the 8th. We were very happy with our accomodations. One bedroom suite with a pull out couch that my daughter slept on and said it was very comfortable. Washer,dyrers, full kitchen beautiful balconey with gorgeous views. There is only one restaurant on the grounds which we ate the continental breakfast which is good for us and also lunch which we always enjoyed. We had dinner there one night and it was very good. We were able to get out on the island and sample some of the great restaurants which we did and didn't have one bad meal! It is a little quiet which my husband loved. My daughter and I like a little lively resort like Beaches but this island was so beautiful that there was no way we could complain. We did a snorkling trio with Caicos Dream Tours which was also alot of fun and so worth it. Also certain water sports were free as well. Staff was great and very friendly and did whatever they could to make our stay a great one. Again a little less crowed and less commercial than other islands. My daughter who is 19 is use to meeting other people her age so she may have been a little bored especially in the evenings but having just got done with school for the year she made the best of a very relaxing week. All in all just a wonderful place to stay for vacation on a very beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales