“Convenient”
Review of Gilley's Cafe

Gilley's Cafe
Ranked #88 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Prices are OK and you can't beat the location in the airport. We killed some time here with a meal between flights and enjoyed it. Nothing fancy but friendly and our breakfast was tasty.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

It astounds me how consistently disorganized, chaotic and frustrating it is trying to deal with this outlet in the second floor. There is not enough space for the business. The tables which are usually occupied are full with garbage, cups, bottles, etc. After a considerable wait to be served by someone who apparently does not like customers, there is no concern when the answer to the order is" we don't have any." This pathetic excuse for a café is so inconsistent with the general high quality of service and food which is prevalent on Provo.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

First of all from the moment you step off the plane, you are on “Island Time”. Do not expect fast service especially if you do not have extra time to wait, before your flight

Now the food. Ah the Delicious food at Gilley’s. The only thing you need to order is #1 the special chicken or conch of the day with peas and rice #2 a cocktail or rum punch of your choosing. Any other food choice could end up very tasty or not so much. I have never been disappointed in the “special of the day”. In fact, my husband rolls his eyes knowing I added additional time in the Provo airport just to eat at Gilley’s.

If you go there to eat and expect anything else than delicious Island food, not pizza, not hotdogs or burgers, then you are truly not being “one with the people”! See for yourself and I believe you will be surprised... my meal yesterday was the seasoned baked chicken with seasoned white rice and a delicious brown sauce. I wish I could find that in the states!!!

Happy Dining

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Had adult beverages while waiting for our flight back to the USA. Pleasant atmosphere, busy, and easy access to the deck to see the planes. Drinks were fine, not overpowering with alcohol.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Food is ok. Service was fine. Conch fritters were a tad over spiced. Fish seemed old. Would go back if I travel only because it is the only option.