“Good local food at good price!”
Review of Macky's Cafe

Macky's Cafe
Ranked #76 of 165 Restaurants in Providenciales
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

There is a Mackey's cafe in Grace bay down the street from the supermarket. Good local food about $12 - $25 Best stop for local food but didn't care for any of there sandwiches. My boyfriend loved the oxtails so much he went back around 11p to get some. I had the rice, curry chicken and macaroni it was pretty good. Tried the local beer Kalik it was good. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant offers traditional local food. The specials change daily and is made fresh to order. The lady working was extremely friendly and helpful. I ordered the oxtails with peas and rice and salad. My husband had the chicken tenders with peas and rice. It’s tasty home cooked, traditional Caribbean food. The prices are very fair, compared to other restaurant offerings in the area. I recommend for all visitors to try a meal and support a local business.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here for lunch on the way to the airport and saw this place had some great reviews on TripAdvisor.

The place is hidden inside a plaza and we found the place in the corner inside with tables in the courtyard. There were some locals dining inside so that was a good sign that the food must be good.

We wanted to order the hamburger and fish burger but they were all out and didn’t have bread that day, so we went with their suggestion to get the chicken tenders and fried pork chops. I don’t love too much fried food but since that’s all they had I just went with it.

For what it was, it was good. The breading and spices for the chicken tender was good. The meal took half an hour to make from the time we ordered. From the chopping sound in the kitchen and the time to prepare the meal I think they make everything fresh to order.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

The food was very good. The atmosphere ok... they have indoor and outdoor seating. I went there twice breakfast and dinner. I had seafood omelette it was delicious. For dinner I had steamed snapper that was good if you like spices. Please take cash the credit card machine acts up.

1  Thank Tania J
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Macky's was quite delicious. We visited for dinner 2 nights in a row . The food is well made,delicious and generous portions are given. The service is excellent and the host is very friendly and there are lots of options.