“Great place for breakfast - especially on your way to the airport”

Angela's Top O' The Cove Deli
Ranked #77 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stopped at this small place for breakfast before heading out to the airport for our trip home.
It was near our villa, and we are happy we found it.
It is a small deli that also serves breakfast and sandwiches.
It is on the Leeward Highway right at Suzy’s turn (Turtle Cove round-about). It is hard to miss, but it is right next door to the Kick Boxing gym.
It has 4-5 tables inside and a few tables outside.

My wife had the French Toast - and boy - you could really smell the cinnamon they put on the toast - very good.
I had the omelet with cheese and sausage. It was a good sized omelet and they did not skimp on the cheese or the sausage - excellent.

I also had a cup of the French Roast coffee - excellent coffee as well.

Total cost for two breakfasts, one coffee, one water was $25.

A nice full tummy as we cry all the way to the airport having to leave such a beautiful island!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Service was great. People friendly and helpful.
The soup was great, homemade and thick. Very tasty.
The sandwiches were just ok. Didn't taste like they cured their own meats. Tasted like packaged supermarket meat.
They used processed cheese on my pastrami. That was a poor choice.
It wasn't particularly fast for a sandwich shop, either.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We're sorry we discovered this deli late during our two week stay. The sandwiches were very good and it would be a great place for breakfast or picking up sandwiches for a day at the beach or other excursion. There's a large variety of choices and the food is very good. It's very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can eat outside or inside.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at a lot of restaurants in Provo but this place has the best burger on island. Bacon is cooked well and the burger is huge. The staff are super friendly which makes this little deli a pleasure to visit. Actually, all the food I've destroyed there has been amazing. The Chicken Parm is another one I would highly recommend and they also have veggie options for all you plant killers out there.
Located as the name says 'top of the cove' between Aprils Salon and Wrightfully Fit on leeward highway. I'm pretty happy I found this place.
See you soon!
J

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Called in just for coffee but was very pleased. It must be best coffee on island and good value at $3.