“Great Sandwiches”

Angela's Top O' The Cove Deli
Ranked #77 of 165 Restaurants in Providenciales
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We're sorry we discovered this deli late during our two week stay. The sandwiches were very good and it would be a great place for breakfast or picking up sandwiches for a day at the beach or other excursion. There's a large variety of choices and the food is very good. It's very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can eat outside or inside.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at a lot of restaurants in Provo but this place has the best burger on island. Bacon is cooked well and the burger is huge. The staff are super friendly which makes this little deli a pleasure to visit. Actually, all the food I've destroyed there has been amazing. The Chicken Parm is another one I would highly recommend and they also have veggie options for all you plant killers out there.
Located as the name says 'top of the cove' between Aprils Salon and Wrightfully Fit on leeward highway. I'm pretty happy I found this place.
See you soon!
J

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Called in just for coffee but was very pleased. It must be best coffee on island and good value at $3.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Great food and a variety of options. Excellent service. The chef visited our table to make sure everything was good. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I like to come to Top O The Cove for a delicious Ruben sandwich that is always served on yummy rye bread with melty cheese and the perfect amount of sauerkraut with a side juicy pickle slice. There are so many options on the menu and usually a special, but I always go for this sandwich. The restaurant is tiny and intimate with a steady stream of people coming and going and I love to just sit with my sandwich and read the paper or get lots of work done online with their strong wifi signal.