“Great Sandwich Oprion”

Angela's Top O' The Cove Deli
Ranked #74 of 159 Restaurants in Providenciales
Reviewed 2 February 2016

This small place on Leeward Hwy is a great sandwich option for lunch or when you need to pick up some food for a beach/drive/etc. The sandwiches are big and made to order. A nice change lately is that they will do breakfast bagels throughout the day. I can honestly say that over the last 6 years, I have never had a bad sandwich - and I tried quite a few of them. Just don't walk in at 12noon and expect to have your sandwich in 10 minutes - things take time there. A good alternative is to call your food in 30 minutes ahead. They also have a good variety of chips, snacks, candies, drinks just in case. I like this place!

1  Thank bueromuell

Reviewed 20 May 2015

My husband and I decided to stop at this deli on our way to the airport since we heard there was not much food at the airport and needed to get lunch before our return flight. Since I am a vegetarian I ordered a cheese sub as there were not many other options. When I ordered the sub, the woman behind the counter looked at me like I had three heads, kind of scoffed, and I had to repeat it a number of times and said "yes, I just want cheese," "no I don't want meat," "no I don't want it grilled." I did specify that I wanted the rest of the fixings on it (lettuce, tomato, mayo, etc...) as all of their subs are indicated to include on the menu. When we got to the airport and I opened up my sandwich I was surprised to find that all I had was bread with partially melted fake-tasting cheese (as it appeared the bread had been toasted) and it was probably the worst sandwich I've ever had. In addition, it took them about 15 minutes to make our sandwiches which was even more surprising since there was literally nothing on mine. On the other hand, my husband, who ordered a pastrami sub, very much enjoyed his sandwich and he was pleasantly surprised that his sandwich had swiss cheese on it too in addition to all of the fixings. I would recommend (especially if you are a vegetarian) to double check your order before you leave this deli as they are not vegetarian friendly.

2  Thank Cesalie
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

I had a crescent, egg, cheese, and ham with hash browns!!!!!!! Yum!
Delicious!
My friend had the bacon and cheeseburger with fries! Nothing was left on plate!

1  Thank Sshorton
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I went here for breakfast as I had gone to the other Turtle Cove breakfast spots and was looking for a new place. Pretty basic in its prepartion and presentation of food and it's deli case is rather limited. If really looking for variety, certainly try Gourmet Fooods Market in Grace Bay.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Deli is a busy locals spot. Great egg sandwiches and muffins plus they have some gourmet items for take out ;specialty crackers, ice teas, Smart Water to name a few. There are tables outside but the view is of the highway.