Just can't get enough of leeward resort. Sixth trip to leeward and find it just as inviting as always. Love the quietness and private beach. This vist I think we saw the most people around, maybe 6!!!! The accommodations are the greatest as always. Very modern style condos Fully equipped kitchen,spacious dining area with large sofa/ entertainment area. Ample room in the bedroom, very comfortable mattress, large bath., even a washer, dryer! The view from all the balconys are fantastic. We even enjoyed a few meals on the balcony that we cooked on the grill available on the property. Daily House keeping service , but minimal was availabe.. They do a fine job exacty was was expected and this is not a surprised because prior to arrival everything is outlined of what to expect. Of course the car that is included is a must, leeward is a bit out of the way. However the islans is so small, blink your eyes and your at grace bay, really. With the car you can easily go to the supermarket, area beaches along grace bay, local restaurants or just take in some views. Few notable changes on e grounds this time as I believe management is working on additions to The resort. Of course I highly doubt it will ever be what it once was( as Nikki beach) I personally am glad, love it the way it is. Security present in the eves. Do expect high prices at the restaurants and supermarkets. Bring lots of your favorite snacks.
Thank you don for always welcoming us back with a smile. Don is fantastic, you'll love him. I love the fact that we can fly nonstop and the weather is always perfect no matter what month we have come -march, may(2xs) June, sep, dec. do expect maybe a passing rain storm. Only once we had a freaky rainy week but didn't ruin our trip. Our favs for restaurants; at seven stars-seven, the deck ( try the buffet), tiki hut, mango reef, Baci's, believe it or not stop at the gourmet supermarket lots of prepared take away foods. Not that i am a world traveler but i have been to many carribean islands, while they all have something special to offer,TCI weighs very heavy in our hearts can't beat the beaches...by far the most beautiful I have ever seen.. A must see
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales and the adjacent Blue Haven Marina, the resort is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back... soak in our infinity edged swimming pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or the MARKET cafe and deli. Available to book all-inclusive, this Turks and Caicos Collection resort offers many complimentary amenities and a resort shuttle to sister properties to experience their dining outlets and facilities too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales