All reviews house keeper crown point celine bbq candles villa amenities bedroom island tobago
Reviewed 14 December 2015

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at two Coral Sea properties (106 & 108). We were met by a friendly housekeeper who showed the house and explained the alarm system with the reassuring plus of a manned security hut near by. A very functional kitchen and tree lined private back yard surrounding the pool caused us to remain downstairs almost for the entire time. Being close but far enough from the busy Crown Point area was a perk. These villas are great because of their privacy, safety and the very relaxing nature of the place. Totally recommended.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kevin c
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

The villa we stayed in, which is one of 9 in the development, far exceeded my expectations. The photos on their website and on trip advisor simply do not do justice to how picturesque and relaxing the setting is. While the villa was not luxurious like the famous Petrus Villa in Black Rock (where I have stayed before), it was spotlessly clean, appropriately furnished, and had miles and miles of pure charm. The housekeeper was also efficient in her duties, and most helpful when we needed to find an optometrist for an eye emergency. I truly struggle to find something to complain about. I would recommend this particular unit, 115, to anyone.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank daniellesuchit
Reviewed 30 October 2014

My two sisters and I, and our 4 children (18, 19, 13 and 12 years) spent four great days at Coral Sea Villa 106. We were impressed by the layout of the villa. Our teen boys had their privacy as each bedroom had its private bath. Daphne, the housekeeper had a spotless home awaiting us and she called and checked on us. The amenities is as close to home as can be expected; stainless steel appliances, washer, dryer, dishwasher, wireless internet,television, music system, alarm system. The pool was gorgeous and framed by a beautiful garden to aid privacy.The villas are close to Storebay, Pigeon Point and eating places.
The minus were things outside the control of the owner of the villas. The road is very bad with large potholes. The mosquitoes could be problematic but we walked with bug spray, Odomos and lit Off candles.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Nadine J
Reviewed 17 April 2014

In Tobago , I've stayed in many hotels resorts and houses but by far the coral sea villas exceeded all my expectations .
Because of pool closing hours at hotels , I started looking around and found villa 108 ...Celine did a fantastic job , the house was spotless like I would have my home , so my kids felt comfortable .
The kitchen was well equipped with all the modern appliances .
Having wi if was wonderful because we were always connected .
It was very spacious and relaxing .
Also if you want to cook a meal or buy food , everything is very close by , pigeon point is 2 mins away .
Only problem was the Mosquitos about 6 o'clock but we just used Off and we were okay.
When I'm in Tobago I want to just relax around the pool and slow down . In this villa , I can do just that ..this is my new vacation home to run to when I need a little r&r.

Room Tip: Having a rental is a must because the walk in is a little too far but it's worth it for the peace and quiet ..
Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Reena R
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My family ( 4 adults and 3 children) and I stayed at one of the 3 bedroom villas for 5 days. The housekeeper, Celiene, immediately made us feel right at home on our arrival. We instantly noticed how every room was spotless and tastefully laid out. The kitchen was very spacious and well -equipped. The beauty of the pool and garden area enhanced by soothing garden lights was cherished every minute of our stay. Cosy, private and relaxing are definitely the best three words to describe our entire stay. Without a question, we can safely say that Coral Sea Villas is now our permanent Tobago destination.

N Maraj