“WOOOOOW! AMAZING! HAVE TO GO!”
Review of Old Grange Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scarborough
Old Grange Inn
Ranked #8 of 13 Scarborough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Old grange inn is one of the best hotels i have ever stayed at! You could walk to the beach (10 minute walk) (1 minute car ride) nice little cozy rooms air condtioning was perfect. The people were so kind and great personailty. Theres a resteraunt right near the rooms which tasted delcious. The service was good. VERY VERY cheap its like your not even spending anything. I am MOST DEFINATLY coming back here. Great place to go with friends and family. Its quite and very peaceful. You could see kids having fun and they have a nice clean big pool in the back with all types of flowers and a garden! Its beautiful. Super relaxing! They have a porch were you can just sit down and listen to the birds chirp with the nice breeze and old grange in i rate it 1-10 most definatly a 1000 !!!!! I recommend it!!! You must go! The rooms are clean the tvs are great! The food is great! The view is great and its super close to the beach! I say this is the beat hotel in tobago. I have been here about 8 times and each time i go it gets better and better. Very cozzy and very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank ViVi S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Old Grange Inn

Reviewed 4 November 2010

The location is really good, there is a golf place 1 minute away, beaches, stores, tennis court and restaurants are walking distance. The rooms as well as the common areas are clean and so fresh that you dont even need airconditioning. There is a garden with swimmingpool and exotic fruits. The staff is friendly if you are friendly and the management is available to talk to. When service and luxus was wanted I took a cab to a fancy hotel. Man, it is an island. You go there to relax not to make everyone miserable because you spend 2 dollars!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
6  Thank sporlingasse
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I've been staying in Tobago for the past 3 weeks. Leaving today. Had a great time. Old Grange Inn was a comfortable, tranquil location that I would recommend to anyone looking for some rest and relaxation in beautiful Tobago.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank watSweeden
Reviewed 25 August 2009

Entrance was overgrown with sewer water collecting in the pothole filled driveway.
Towels were being rationed and the toilet was not firmly bolted to the floor resulting in leaks. Bathub was rusted in our room and whenever I took a shower the bathroom floor was flooded.
The pool deck had gaping open holes with concrete rubble strewn about and leaking moss/algae covered pipes on the exterior of the building.
Staff was polite and helpful but the management who resides on the compound needs to pay attention to the general upkeep and appreances of the establishment.
Will not recommend to anyone staying with young children or family as a lot of commercial drivers from Trinidad stay there with their commercial vehicles parked on the compound.
My guess is, current owners are waiing on someone to buy the property or waiting on grants from the the Government to improve and renovate.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2009

I have been to hotels and inns all over the world. Tobago is a favorite destination for me. A German friend told me about this hotel next to the golf course and I booked. When I got here , I noticed the driveway is all old and bumpy, as if it was used by an excavator . The next was the unprofessional manner in which the receptionist/ manager welcomed us. I was ashamed to talk to my friends about it. They all were looking at me. I was the one who recommended this hotel to them. The rates were not too bad then. When we got to our rooms we all realized that we were actually giving away our money. The toilets were terrible and the rooms smelt bad. The pool was poorly maintained and it seemed as if the pool man was also the manager/receptionist/maintenance and everything else. The employees and manager really needs attitude training. One night, Electricity was out for about 5 hours and the manager did not have the courtesy to come to our 6 rooms to check on us. They eventually brought 1 candle to each room. The next day we went to the manager to ask about the poor conditions and poor facilities which we paid for and he replied, That"s all part of our paradise! Is this man for real? We were carded to stay for 5 days but we only stayed 2. We booked at the hotel next door which was vacant. If business people want more business, they have to stay focused on their customer"s complaints and start acting in a more positive manner. This will make more business and certainly more money.....

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
12.6 km away
0.0 km away
No photo provided
Sanctuary
#2 of 13 in Scarborough

Been to Old Grange Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK