“A happy 21st”

Rain Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 29
Description: Rain Restaurant is neatly tucked away in Calder Hall. A very private but easily accessible location. We offer a variety of meal options to please any taste bud. We also try our best to meet the needs of all our customers. Our team invites you to come taste the RAIN!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We all felt exhausted from our boat trip but wanted to go out to carry on celebrating our sons birthday. We came across this restaurant on google - couldn’t see any signs from main road and we were staying at Mason Hall so driven past many times. Wow glad we went out the food in this place is so cheap and amazing. We all had smoothies which were fabulous, recommend. The kids had burgers which they said were the best ever had! Would highly recommend this hidden gem. Service, ambience and above all food was perfect. Note to owner: Get a sign up at main road

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I love this place, nice and cosy.
the owner very pleasant and welcoming... very tasty food excellent service!!!!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was located in a difficult location but has a lovely view and the food is world class at reasonable prices we went back twice during the long weekend The owner has been trained in the US and does international and local food of a higher standard than the best local hotels

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is a tiny restaurant which offers a lovely ambience and lovely service. I always order the salmon burger. It is delicious and consistent. On my last visit I had a mixed berry smoothie...hmmmmmm...it was divine. The spinach ravioli is scrumptious as well. I really love this restaurant. My new favorite. Located in Tobago in Calder Hall, it is off the beaten track. Definitely returning when I go to Tobago. There were options for vegetarian which is usually hard to find.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We visited last week Jean Pierre was an excellent host while the cooking delivered by Spanish was top quality
We have an ample starter each of lobster ravioli and scrimp Spring roles 12 pieces each and beautifully presented
My chicken breast was superb as was my wife's sirloin steak
We had a lovely 2010 South African cape red wine plus 4 gin and tonics for just under 600TT
A quality experience and strongly recommended to locals and holiday makers