“Great place to spoil yourself”
Review of Bake My Day

Bake My Day
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Tobago
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Clean, pleasant looking, and then you spot the displays. Scrumptious looking cakes, donuts and all other forms of deserts. A great selection of Frosty drinks, caffeinated and non-caffeinated, Sandwiches, soups salads. Friendly service, what a package. Great spot for lunch,or evening tea-time. I enjoyed the Corn soup which was the soup of the day and had to have a donut for desert.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I stopped by the mall to pick up a few things then wanted a coffee and cake at Bake My Day. From the second we entered, the woman behind the counter gave us the most bitter attitude. I mean she must have been torched from the heat. Her attitude was so rude I just told my fiance forget the overcharged cake and get us coffee which turned out to be watered down darkness. Maybe the cakes are good but for that price and service I would rather eat cake at a locals home. Four thumbs down for BAKE MY DAY!

3  Thank 2hotpeople
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My husband and I tried this bakery for the first time last week in Tobago. We had the strawberry swirl cheesecake and banana bread, coffee and tea. Everything was delicious! The employees were friendly and we got prompt service. The bakery itself is tastefully decorated, very clean, warm and inviting and was just a great place to relax and people-watch. I was a bit disappointed that there were no gluten-free desserts as I am gluten intolerant but I took the base off the cheesecake and I was fine. There is a wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, ice-cream and desserts to choose from. If you are in Tobago, this is definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Ordered cake 2 weeks in advance and was informed on the day of collection that the server did not place the order (although they remembered the conversation with me on the phone), so it was a bit confusing to understand why they didn't make the order... They however decided to still make the cake for me for a later time which was very appreciative and it was good.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Got to sample a lot of the treats from Bake My Day on a recent trip to Tobago. This place is great for both visitors and locals. Located in the new Shirvan Plaza, Bake My Day is a new, bright, and friendly establishment serving up delicious pastries, sandwiches, and snacks.

I got to see some photos (didn't taste) but the custom cakes look amazing. Straight out of Cake Boss or the Food Network. If you're celebrating a special event -this is the place to go.

The Hawaiian Bread and Banana Bread are to die for. I'm having banana bread withdrawals as we speak. The brownies are rich and chocolatey, and the macaroons were a delight.

Again, if you're visiting Tobago I would give this place a visit. I'm from the US and it felt like going to a local cafe. If you're lucky enough to live in Tobago and haven't visited - I suggest you do so!