Jordine's House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Tobago
See available hotels
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I stayed at this...place some years ago (not 2012- Tripadvisor doesn't have the option to select a year from years agowith my better half and our child. It is relatively close to the airport, right on the road near a popular larger hotel. There was barely parking. We had to park in a vacant lot next door.

The lady who greeted us was very pleasant (not the owner).

The apartments face the setting sun so the living room was very hot in the afternoon. The a/c is only in the bedroom. It was so uncomfortable just being in that kitchen on an afternoon.
Next door is some kinda car business, so we encountered varying degrees of noise during the day.

At that time, the bedoom was carpeted and I'm not s ure of just how clean the carpet was. The sheets on the beds were worn and had those little balls on them (piling), which would be uncomfortable to sleep on. I always walk with my own linen so I didn't have to contend with the aged sheets and pillow cases.

I found it odd that the bathroom had carpet. Think of how a wet carpet that cannot dry thoroughly would smell. I don't know if all these still exist (the parking issue still exists). I haven't stayed there since, and would never ever stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone. I also had an issue with the owner and his customer service. Business people in Tobago who have better customer service I continue to repeatedly support.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family