See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

What I loved the most about our stay was that our room was very clean the eating area outside clean as well, friendly staff, very spacious and cosy room. The breakfast was a bit bland not much of a variety to choose from, we stayed there more for convenience due to the close proximity to the airport.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great place.. Very Comfortable.. Clean.. The breakfast could be alot better. Proper parking available and great customer service. Conveniently close to the airport. Abit pricey for the stay but convenient.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Staff very helpful, friendly, room was very clean, quiet.lots of pillows. Towels in abundance as I am Canadian and took 3showers a day. Great location,close to airport and mall.I would definately recommend this hotel to my friends and family in canada!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Comfortable rooms. The complimentary breakfast has improved during last visits. My usual accommodation when travelling to Trinidad. Ideal location, which is not far from Trincity Mall and the Piarco Airport.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017

This is a nice little place at a reasonable price. I arrived tired and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. Room was clean with a nice bathroom. Comfortable bed. TV had cable. They provide a morning breakfast that was simple - I appreciated that I didn't have to go out and find food. Breakfast is served in a little courtyard and the food was covered to keep out pests. There is a fridge for guest use - also very helpful. This place is close to the airport and there are some great little places to eat. Try the Roti place it was excellent as was the Chinese restaurant.

If you need any kind of transportation I recommend Sherwin. He is safe, reliable and honest. Contact him on WhatsAp (free) at this number 1-868-399-5486 or cell 1-868-785-0097. I used his services for airport/hotel, beach and driving around the island. Reliable - he picked me up at 5:00 am on time EVERY time. Sherwin's vehicle is new and clean with lots of space for your suitcases. This guy is a gem - HIGHLY recommended.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends