“Christmas Staff luncheon”

Cuisines: International
Description: Located on top of Crowne Plaza Hotel in Port of Spain
Description: Located on top of Crowne Plaza Hotel in Port of Spain
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Enjoyed my dining experience here. This is my staff second time here. The food and atmosphere was great as well.The spectacular views of Port of Spain also adds to the experience.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

My department had our Christmas Luncheon at the Radisson in the revolving restaurant. The food and service was awesome. It was indeed an experience. It was a self service buffet lunch and the staff with whom I made the reservation was most accommodating. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Visited for Independence Night dinner. The view is spectacular especially for watching the fireworks. The night was perfect in terms of the food, customer service and ambiance.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I was with a party of 8 for the buffet - we had booked in advance. When we went to the buffet for our main course there were no vegetables and beef ribs, only empty pans. I tried the Pineapple Chicken and it was inedible.
Some in my group only eat salad and bread rolls.
I noted others waiting at the buffet, no plates and empty dishes.
It was also the same with the dessert station.
I complained and was advised that they were short staffed both in the kitchen and restaurant.

If you are short staffed why take bookings or walk in guests.
I would not be able to recommend to anyone

Reviewed 6 August 2016

dining here was great.the buffet was well stocked with choices.the service was excellent and the manager miss jennifer showed exemplary service as it was her birthday and she still called to make sure that we were well taken care of.the spinning effect allowed us to get a spectacular view of port of spain.

1  Thank Donny R