“great service”

Cuisines: International
Description: Located on top of Crowne Plaza Hotel in Port of Spain
Description: Located on top of Crowne Plaza Hotel in Port of Spain
Reviewed 6 August 2016

dining here was great.the buffet was well stocked with choices.the service was excellent and the manager miss jennifer showed exemplary service as it was her birthday and she still called to make sure that we were well taken care of.the spinning effect allowed us to get a spectacular view of port of spain.

1  Thank Donny R

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Now used as the hotel restaurant for evening meals, the buffet is always a varied selection of tasty food. The environment is quiet, relaxed and the views of Port of Spain are stunning.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Well the thing is...it's spinning, it's spinning and you know it's spinning but you don't really feel it...the food was great, i mean it, that was some great food...eat to your leisure...

2  Thank Isaiah J
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We had lunch my son and I. It was a great lunch buffet and the service was great. Salads was fresh and the salmon was perfect. They did not have vegetarian soup so they substituted with calaloo soup which perfect for me a native born and my American son drank every bit of it. Our server was prompt and reliable. Can't understand the serving of my shandy in a glass with out bringing the bottle but that was minor compare to the pluses. Finally we had wifi I to our use a big plus for my son also.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Eating on a high level and revolving at the same time is wonderful ; you do not even realize that you are circling until you return to the same spot. Food is excellent and service is great.