See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2015

My family was planning to stay here for a weekend as it was recommended by a friend residing nearby. We stopped to check it out as my kids are picky about cleanliness & smells. We were shown a room downstairs & one upstairs. We did not think twice about cancelling our reservations. The reception was unfriendly

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Devika90
Reviewed 30 October 2015

On arrival to the Sundeck suites , front desk clerk was not so welcoming , different girl in the morning and I must say , they were all lovely helpful , smiling , everyday sheets and towels were changes , I enjoyed every bit of my stay at the sun deck suite , will recommend. My husband and I would like to thank you and your wonderful staff at Sundeck will come again .

Room Tip: We were given a first class b/room , the a/c was really nice running , room was very cool in that hot country ,
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank pilky6257
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Visiting Trinidad for a sports event this hotel was ideal for us. The room was large enough and the water was nice and hot. This is really nice after a long day of training. The hotel is near to shops, a supermarket, a bank, restaurants etc. I stayed on the second floor, check the AC setting first I thought it wasn't working but you need to adjust it every time again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Angela L
Reviewed 9 February 2015

Good value lodging in a convenient part of POS. Perfect location for pre-carnival events, but the price almost triples for the 4 days of carnival!
Walking distance to restaurants, ATM, grocery, panyards, and the Savannah.
Rituals (Trini Starbucks) just around the corner.
BIG negative: noisy! Before you book, ask if the dogs in the backyard of the residence next door have gone to doggy heaven yet! These dogs seem to bark day and night continuously at the drop of a pin.
Otherwise, a decent place, though a little dated/aged.

Room Tip: Upstairs off the street.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here for two weeks in the second floor and we have balcony overlooking the street. I noticed most rooms upstairs are bigger than the first floor. Parking is allowed if you drive a car but be aware that space is limited. At 1030PM they close the gate but it's not lock so you could still get inside. Don't worry there's a personnel inside the bldg. to check-in late arrivals, at least somebody's watching the place.
Taxis from the airport to Sundeck Suites cost about US$40-$50 per trip depending on how you haggle with the drivers.
Like many Caribbean's islands check out time is strictly enforce here and they will send somebody to clean the room even though you're not yet ready. No grace period here so pack your things early and leave on time. There you have it, pack on time.

Room Tip: Take the rooms upstairs it's bigger and nicer than 1st floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends