Culture Crossroads Inn(Port of Spain)
US$ 104
Hyatt Regency Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$ 242
US$ 220
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$ 120
The Inn at 87(Port of Spain)
US$ 105
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$ 159
US$ 126
US$ 101
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Abriannas Inn(Port of Spain)
US$ 143
US$ 139
Hotels.com
Bernies Hostel(Saint James)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Pros: By a bus line, friendly owner, nice room, kitchen available, value for money in POS (no other budget accom around). Common area to meet other travellers.

Cons: Lacks in the kitchen, 90% is empty; no staff in the morning, unable to check out; location quite far from POS centre.

Unless something else opens in POS for $20USD per night, I would highly recommend this accom for budget travellers.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rogers-Mike
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I stayed at Tony' Guest House during September 2015. It was a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen utensils including a fridge and stove with clean linens. There are security cameras all over. Public taxis are within walking distance. Food for purchase is across the street. I washed my clothes and put it outside my apartment to dry! Tony is a wonderful man who is always willing to help. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at Tonys and was not disappointed. It's a good budget option, in a quiet neighborhood. I spent my first two nights of the trip there before moving on. There are grocery stores close but not much else to do, so I wouldn't plan on much excitement without taking a cab to get there.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Evan S
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

And find it was very interested with how the run things there, I made reservations
On line and speak to this wonderful man call Tony, he said his son is going to pickup me in the Airport and yes indeed he was there with a sign I couldn't missed him, my flight was late, but he was there still and when he picked me up I wanted KFC which he ordered for me this son of Tony us a very quiet dude and was very helpful, WHEN I Reached My Destination
I was very happy to see this guest house in a very Quiet neighborhood and that's what I wanted peace and quiet, I do recommend this place for anyone wants to go for a visit, not to mention Tony next son Jeffrey he was very polite as well, And my cab was very early for the airport
Good job Mr Tony you will definitely see me back,
From George Singh a happy guest.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
8  Thank George S
Reviewed 11 April 2015

Tony's guesthouse is very good value for money. It's a little bit far away from downtown but public transport (Maxi-taxis) are plenty and cheap.
I stayed in room No. 7 upstairs and it was a little bit small but good.
Tony is a great host, very helpful and nice. He will make your stay very easy and comfortable. His free waterfront tour gives you a little insight to the area.
I would come again!