“Good budget value!”
Review of Tony's Guest House

Tony's Guest House
Ranked #11 of 43 Port of Spain B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

nice local area, food places in walking distance. Maxi taxi right outside that will take you to port of Spain for less than $1 usd. 30 min to the beach, 10 min to queens Savannah area. Just what we needed to explore Trinidad for a quick 2 days. Tony was great with getting us drivers for airport, beach, and anything else! Good shower, generous size room, simple, but all you need when you are there to explore and get some rest at night. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Tony's Guest House

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Pros: By a bus line, friendly owner, nice room, kitchen available, value for money in POS (no other budget accom around). Common area to meet other travellers.

Cons: Lacks in the kitchen, 90% is empty; no staff in the morning, unable to check out; location quite far from POS centre.

Unless something else opens in POS for $20USD per night, I would highly recommend this accom for budget travellers.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rogers-Mike
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I stayed at Tony' Guest House during September 2015. It was a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen utensils including a fridge and stove with clean linens. There are security cameras all over. Public taxis are within walking distance. Food for purchase is across the street. I washed my clothes and put it outside my apartment to dry! Tony is a wonderful man who is always willing to help. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at Tonys and was not disappointed. It's a good budget option, in a quiet neighborhood. I spent my first two nights of the trip there before moving on. There are grocery stores close but not much else to do, so I wouldn't plan on much excitement without taking a cab to get there.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Evan S
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

And find it was very interested with how the run things there, I made reservations
On line and speak to this wonderful man call Tony, he said his son is going to pickup me in the Airport and yes indeed he was there with a sign I couldn't missed him, my flight was late, but he was there still and when he picked me up I wanted KFC which he ordered for me this son of Tony us a very quiet dude and was very helpful, WHEN I Reached My Destination
I was very happy to see this guest house in a very Quiet neighborhood and that's what I wanted peace and quiet, I do recommend this place for anyone wants to go for a visit, not to mention Tony next son Jeffrey he was very polite as well, And my cab was very early for the airport
Good job Mr Tony you will definitely see me back,
From George Singh a happy guest.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
6.0 km away
L'Orchidee Boutique Hotel
L'Orchidee Boutique Hotel
#1 of 1 in St. Ann's

Been to Tony's Guest House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK