2,055 results
All reviews the executive lounge pool terrace lobby bar enjoyed my stay queens park upside business trinidad spain port savannah natalie gym carnival poolside pos zoo
Reviewed 11 November 2014

After a first bad impression of Trinidad, my evaluation changed when I moved into Hilton Hotel, located in the nicest area of the city, close to the Botanic Garden, Queen´s Hall, Victorian mansions and several atractions (walking distance). A detail that made all the difference: when I made the reservation, I commented that it was my fiancee´s birthday, and to our surprise, the staff placed a little cake with Happy Birthday on it.

Room Tip: My room was overlooking the tennis courts, very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
HiltonTrinidad, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2014

Thank you and it was our pleasure to accommodate you.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Had a wonderful stay although would have preferred a room with a better view. The service was excellent and complimentary tooth brushes are available if requested. Staff certainly have the very warm and humane touch. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Looking forward to another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed 11 November 2014

To improve ratings, all staff must spontaneously greet every guest or any other person at every encounter even if we see each other several times a day. In this competitive environment, it is not sufficient to have a clean establishment. A culture of pleasantry must be cultivated that involves every category of staff from the gardener, maids etc up to managers.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We totally agree and I thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

It was just a one night getaway, we stayed in one of the executive rooms which gives you access to the executive lounge. On evenings you're invited for cocktails and finger foods while on mornings there's a Continental breakfast available. Overall it was a fantastic experience.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you and hope to have you back very soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2014

This was my first stay at Trinidad Hilton. I was very comfortable, felt at peace and loved the room I stayed in. I will definitely make this hotel a regular place to stay. I appreciated the extra step they took to celebrate my daughters' birthday which showed that they take their customers seriously.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you and I am pleased we made your stay special!