Alicia's Guest House
US$ 227
US$ 217
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$ 176
US$ 154
US$ 220
US$ 199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

Hyatt Regency Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$ 235
US$ 198
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

The Inn at 87(Port of Spain)
US$ 99
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$ 116
US$ 102
Radisson Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$ 149
Radisson
US$ 120
US$ 110
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
US$ 101
US$ 97
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Thanna's Place(Port of Spain)
US$ 105
Hotwire.com
All reviewsqueens parkcarnival seasonevery morninghouse keepingan upgradejacuzziport
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We had a party of approximately 10 people stayed at this guest house for the carnival season in Trinbago from February 28 thru March 1, 2017. The location of the guest house in St. Anns is perfect because of it's strategic location to all the carnival activities taking place in Port-of-Spain and it's environs. We were within walking distance from the Queens Park savannah and there's plenty of events around that area. Now having extensively traveled the Caribbean islands during the past 8 years between myself and my spouse, we have come to expect certain services. This was not the case with this guest house. It's not a hotel but an upgrade in their facilities would be very much appreciated. First and foremost, the beds were not comfy at all and back pains was the order of the day each and every morning. So there should be particular attention paid to that. The breakfast was pretty good because of the local flavor which was very much appreciated by us. The grounds could use some TLC in particular, the jacuzzi and pool. The rooms was cleaned each and every morning by Jennifer (Supervisor of House Keeping) and her staff which is appreciated by us. She made sure we had clean linens each and every day. Also, Ashieka (Mgr.) made sure we were always taken care of and great care was taken by her to make sure we were all comfy and happy, very much appreciated. The ladies in the kitchen (Kizzy and her staff) was extremely nice to us and made sure we were well fed. Overall, the guest house is in a nice location and the staff is very attentive but they need to upgrade here and there and also their wifi was not particular good but that was the story throughout Trinbago. We will definately be back to Alicia's Guest House and wouldn't mind paying a little more for those upgrades mentioned above. Again, thanks to the staff which went the extra mile.

Room Tip: Pool side.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Anderson J
Reviewed 28 December 2016

My wife and I stayed here for one day as our wedding anniversary. We were greeted by a solemn front desk worker who wasn't welcoming at all. The room was nice and clean and also the pool,I called front desk a little later in the evening and ask about somewhere close by to get something to eat and the csr's response was very rude as if I should not have asked that. It seemed to me that it was just a job and they were there for a salary. I had preferred to stay at the palace but there was a function there,and the front desk staff was very nice and accommodating. My overall brief stay was goo and breakfast was great and also the servers were nice and friendly but I do hope the customer service training be done staff staff at the front desk as first impressions do last.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Junior R
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Friendly staff but conflicting info given by then. Rooms are tacky and not very clean. I even had a huge cockroach in mine. I can go on and on about the discomforts I faced... luckily I didn't spend my money to stay there

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank fampie a
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for carnival 2016 and it was horrible, the place is nasty and dirty. The front desk customer service was ridiculous, the manager was rude. One word to describe the place is mold and dirt. Too much money for those types of conditions. I'll spend extra to stay somewhere else next time

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

From the point you walk in your greeted by the wonderful receptionist with a smile.

Since I wanna gonna be in Trinidad long that I got one of the small rooms that was on point with a very powerful hot/cold shower,AC, dish TV.

The view from the balcony was beautiful in the morning, one can see the mountains and the parks, the breakfast was great made it feel like home.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo