The Carlton Savannah
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Alicia's Palace(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Copper Kettle Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I was extremely happy with my room and the customer service! Everyone who served me was extremely helpful, and friendly. The pool was gorgeous, and so was the room! The only complaint I had was that the wifi was awful. I found that the internet cord was a pain as well. Otherwise - a great hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank B H
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My first stay at this hotel was very satisfying. Based on my criteria as a business traveler, the C. Savannah provided a clean, secure comfortable room, tasty meals, free Internet and courteous service. I found the exercise room sufficiently equipped, however all 3 treadmills were out of order. I was pleased they offer weights, stationary bikes, and universal exercise machines. If I had a single complaint, I would say there is little to do or see within walking of the hotel. Even though the hotel is not near the airport, this hotel will provide transport when arriving or leaving for a fee. Arrangements can be made by calling ahead.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank alguibert
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Hotel was small/intimate but got the job done. Staff was extremely pleasant and location is great! The hotel has modernly decorated features but carpets can do with a quick clean. Overall had a great time with no problems whatsoever. We also got the room for $99/night which was a steal in my opinion!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Whenever I'm in Trinidad this hotel is one of the three I always stay at. The staff is very helpful, the decor of the hotel is very chic, clean and beautiful. Heated pool, ambiance, food, the rooms are beautifully appointed. I love the food! And I realize that many people will have different experiences, but all the times I have been at this hotel, I have never had a bad experience, and each experience out weighs the previous visit.

Well done!!

Room Tip: If you can get rooms on the top three floors you will be soooo happy!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I had a 3 night stay here while I was on business in Trinidad and upon reaching the hotel the environment was superleb and the host were super friendly. Despite the hotel only has wifi in the lobby it still features a Ethernet cable in every room built into the workspace area desk. Swimming pool is lovely and the resturant on the ground floor is fantastic!!! You need to try one of the burgers :). The rooms are nice and sparkling clean and the walk in closets are awsome with light switches at your bed head and flat screen tv..enjoyed watching a wide variety of movies at night :)

Room Tip: 4th - 8th level is perfect
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business