Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a great place don’t miss it

These guys are pretty dedicated to conservation. Breeding programs for endangered ducks (which... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2018
spuddybike
London
via mobile
The Wild Fowl Trust

This was my second visit to the Wild Fowl Trust and I was amazed yet again. The tour guides made... read more

Reviewed 21 May 2018

from US$ 98.00
from US$ 65.99
from US$ 80.00
More Info
All reviews oil refinery guided tour scarlet ibis beautiful birds whistling duck couple of hours bird life trust ducks wetlands jacana preservation animals lilies organisation osprey wattled
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Great place to visit if you are a nature lover, lots of wild birds and caymans. Lots of great scenes for a nature photographer like me and there are nice trails for walking. Not bad for a place inside an oil refinery

3  Thank Aaron K
Reviewed 29 May 2015

You have to go through an oil refinery to get there but when you do it is an amazing experience. We thought it would be like the Wildfowl Trust in the UK with captured birds as well as wild ones but most of the birds are wild and come and go as they please. Ther are a few blue and yellow macaws in cages and some scarlet ibis but that is it. Everthing else is just there becuase it wants to be. A great experience and we would go again.

1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 3 May 2015

I visited this place years ago and it was and still is a must see place to visit in Trinidad. However there is a lady who works there by the tone of her voice she sounds foreign. She has a attitude problem didn't get her name but she needs to adjust her attitude...but otherwise the place is lovely :)

2  Thank mary s
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I think in half an hour here I saw more osprey than there are in the whole of the UK. A strange place with all the flares etc going on in the middle of a bird reserve or is the reserve in the middle of the refinery - hard to tell.

2  Thank imacbeth
Reviewed 16 March 2015

My boyfriend and I took the guided tour for the wildfowl trust in January of this year and the guide told us about the extra hike along Devil's Ear trail. We had the chance to go on it last week and it was very nice. There are a lot of beautiful trees and bamboo that tower over you. We didn't see any animals but it may have been because of the rain that had been in and out all day. The hike itself wasn't too difficult, but rather relaxing. If you are on the guided tour it would probably be fun to make a day of it and take the extra hike. It took us about an hour.

3  Thank Morgan S