Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a great place don’t miss it

These guys are pretty dedicated to conservation. Breeding programs for endangered ducks (which... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2018
spuddybike
London
via mobile
The Wild Fowl Trust

This was my second visit to the Wild Fowl Trust and I was amazed yet again. The tour guides made... read more

Reviewed 21 May 2018

from US$ 98.00
from US$ 107.00
from US$ 65.99
More Info
All reviews oil refinery guided tour scarlet ibis beautiful birds whistling duck couple of hours bird life trust ducks wetlands jacana preservation animals lilies organisation osprey wattled
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I think in half an hour here I saw more osprey than there are in the whole of the UK. A strange place with all the flares etc going on in the middle of a bird reserve or is the reserve in the middle of the refinery - hard to tell.

2  Thank imacbeth
Reviewed 16 March 2015

My boyfriend and I took the guided tour for the wildfowl trust in January of this year and the guide told us about the extra hike along Devil's Ear trail. We had the chance to go on it last week and it was very nice. There are a lot of beautiful trees and bamboo that tower over you. We didn't see any animals but it may have been because of the rain that had been in and out all day. The hike itself wasn't too difficult, but rather relaxing. If you are on the guided tour it would probably be fun to make a day of it and take the extra hike. It took us about an hour.

3  Thank Morgan S
Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

Very nice sanctuary. The tour was really affordable and very enjoyable. Lots of information and its doing some interesting stuff. It only takes a couple of hours to see. Make sure you call and make a reservation, I recommend the morning tour. The lily pads will be flowering. They close up in the afternoons.

3  Thank Stingraye0
Reviewed 5 January 2015

For our family we always enjoy a visit to the Trust. I'm no expert of fluara and fauna but there is variety here that you wont easily access elsewhere on the island. Recommended to nature lovers or anyone wishing to see some of our wildlife.

3  Thank mikecathy j
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Wildlife Trust Trinidad, a peaceful and quite place next to Petrotrin refinery. There is a small charge to enter. Great walks around the first lake, less interesting walk around the outside. A boardwalk around part of the lake provides a good viewing platform for the wildlife.

3  Thank hickmagp