See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Great location- right downtown. My family and I went there for Carnival and it was very convenient for us.
The restaurant is located right off the main street, and has a nice view of the beach. Food is always great! can't say enough, had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mrojas72
Reviewed 26 February 2015

The room was spacious and comfortable. The restaurant (Jerk center) was excellent, with affordable delicious native foods and drinks. The folks are friendly and helpful. One of the best vacations I have had in a long time

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank traveldoctor2015
Reviewed 25 September 2014

In my opinion this is the best there is in the centre of town. It's central and close to the beach.
The owner George is charming and laid back, made us feel really comfortable.
You can eat here, but why not get a taste for local cuisine.

Room Tip: We were a family, and our room was nice, it had A/C and we slept really well
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ann372
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed at Hotel Laurena in August 2013 for the regatta celebrations. We called the hotel from Grenada which was our base, spoke to Joel who was very helpful when making the arrangements. Easy to find as it's a short walk from the ferry. On arrival we were seated in an air conditioned office and served tea, which I though was lovely after a rough trip on the ferry.
We were shown to the apartment we had booked which was very clean and fresh and most of all cool due to the air conditioning.

Staff were helpful throughout especially the lady who cleans the apartments. They responded well when contacted via phone which was in the apartment to deal with a blocked toilet on our last day.
I do feel the staff should be more informed on local event especially mostly tourist stay at the hotel and want to know times and dates of events. Thanks to the friendly locals all inquiries resolved.
Front balcony was nicely positioned but back balcony less to be desired.
Kitchen well equip with all you need so you have the choice to rustle up a meal. Two supermarkets in short walking distance to pick up all the essentials.
We would stay again only thing is quite pricey during regatta but all other apartments/hotels seem to put their prices up.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Sam F
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I booked a room in February for April despite a previous stay which was certainly not of the best but a convenient position. I eventually received an email confirming the booking.

In April I checked my booking only to be met with confusion by the staff and delay after delay from Joel Noel as to the bookings certainty. In addition the hotel had changed its telephone number!

I have lived in the Caribbean for seven year or more and am used to a certain amount of inefficiency and inability but this took the prize.

Don't touch the place with a bargepole.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple