Review Highlights
An amazing way to see the entire island!

Reviewed 28 July 2018
brittanyzoe
Phoenix, Arizona
via mobile
Nevis scooter days to remember

Reviewed 25 July 2018
James W
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Charlestown
from US$ 83.50
from US$ 83.50
from US$ 95.00
More Info
All reviews the owner tutorial kevin island nevis
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This was one of my favorite things that did during our trip to Nevis, what a beautiful island! We were able to see things we never would have seen had we not rented a scooter. We loved going at or own pace rather than having to keep pace with a tour group. Kevin was great, he met us at the hotel, helped us get a driver’s license, and picked up the scooters from the hotel when we were finished. You can’t beat the price, thanks Kevin!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Kevin’s a great guy. Makes everything a breeze. Picked me up at hotel, got me license gave me hands on tutorial. I felt real comfortable with everything. I’m 63 years old and rented scooter for 4 days and it greatly enhanced my stay. He’s certainly a 5 star guy, really! See ya next year buddy!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Kevin is a really nice guy. He showed us how everything worked and even dropped us back off at our accommodation after we returned the scooter.

He gave us a very good rate and is generally a really nice guy; you can't go wrong with him.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We visited Nevis back in Dec 2017. Renting the scooter from Kevin was a breeze! Kevin was extremely friendly and helpful, he made the entire rental so easy!! We total enjoyed our stay at Nevis all because we rented the scooter from Kevin! Riding the scooter around the island was the best decision made, made our trip to Nevis & St Kitts memorable and fun!! Highly recommended Nevis Scooter Rental, Kevin is the best of the best!!!
Regards, Angela & Larry

Reviewed 16 March 2018

As others have posted Kevin is awesome. We had a bike tip over and get scratched and he was very reasonable with the damage charges. We had a great time exploring and enjoyed the freedom the scooters offered. Returning them at the hotel was perfect for our busy travel schedule also. Highly recommend it, the views from the road were amazing.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Kevin, the owner, is FANTASTIC. after taking a ferry over from st. kitts he met us at the port with the scooters already down there. he was extremely kind and gave us a variety of tips of places we should see. during our riding around the island we saw monkeys, free roaming pigs, goats and cows. The people on Nevis are so friendly and the beaches are stunning. Kevin was a pleasure to deal with and I will do this again! Worth every penny. Helmets included.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We had a fun two days touring the island. Kevin, the owner, came to the resort to get us, took us to get the license at the police station, and when our reservation was over, got the scooter from Nesbit. He told us one of his favorite spots on the island, which we went to. We could not have asked for a better experience. We had to ride double, not what we were planning, when it turned out that I was just too short to touch the ground. Kevin wanted us to be safe and immediately said he would refund the scooter I could not ride. No stress, no hassle, and lots of fun and adventure.

Nevisscooterrentals, Manager at Nevis Scooter Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thanks for you your review! Hope to see you in Nevis again soon !

Reviewed 22 June 2016

To all adventurers at heart, go see Nevis on a scooter and see a genuine Caribbean experience on a beautiful unspoiled island with friendly people and memorable views. Kevin at Nevis Scooter Rentals is a very nice and trustworthy person who goes out of his way to please and make sure you enjoying his island. He picked us up in Charlestown and true to his entreprenurial roots he picked up a few locals along the way to shuttle them off to work in his van. This wasn't an imposition at all and the folks were lovely with a "Good Morning " from each and smiles all around. It took 10 minutes to reach the airport where his scooters were and within 5 minutes we were off. It was a rain on/rain off day but the gods were with us and it was 95% rain off with sun coming out on occasion. The views and tour around all of Nevis was outstanding. The scooter was not beat up at all, was quite modern and drove exceptionally well. Plenty of power for the hills and with my wife and I on the one machine, we saw a lot and got around easily. No issues at all and Kevin met us in Charlestown when we dropped the scooter off with him. Kevin is a delight and gave us a few tips and hints to see a few special places on island. Even though this only a short half day trip, it was great thanks to Kevin at Nevis Scooter Rental. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Staying at Nisbet, which is a stunning resort to stay at, but I wanted to recommend to anyone that is coming to Nevis to rent from Nevis Scooter Rental at least for a day or two during your visit. It allowed my wife and me to explore areas of the island that we never would have been able to with ease (e.g., historic sites, old churches, fantastic local bars -- especially Lime -- and other great little spots).

Scooters are in great condition. My wife was hesitant to drive one herself, but Kevin, who runs the business, went out of his way to take the time to practice driving with her so that she felt 100% comfortable. Really well-run and friendly business. I absolutely will be renting scooters from them every time I come to Nevis.

Peter & Kate

1  Thank PKanderson917
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Good Scooter rent. Kevin is a nice an decent guy.

Nice way to see the Island. Easygoing traffic. Not crowded at all.

2  Thank joop35