While it's hard to beat The Four Seasons Kona, The Four Seasons Nevis came in a close second and was a perfect 1st anniversary trip. From the time we landed in St. Kitt's the 4S staff was there to take our bags & make us comfy. We did chose to take the 4S Ferry which, while expensive, it well worth it. I couldn't imagine staying at the 4S and not spending that extra money. We were upgraded to a beautiful 2nd floor, ocean view room in if I remember correctly the Paradise Rooms. The pool side service, rooom attendants and all staff were terrific and just as fabulous as Kona.
The only issue that we might have had was the restaurant choices. We were there in Sept which is the low season and there was only 1 option open for every meal. The restaurant setting wouldn't bother me but perhaps they could include a few daily specials? The choices got tiresome after spending 6 nights there. The food was delicious & I dream about the lobster hash but I just wish there was more of a selection! The staff at Cabana's was great! Not sure who the manager was while we were there, a man in his 30's with glasses and he was always making sure that all the guests were happy! I've never been to a resort where the manager was so visable.
We had a wonderful time & hope to be heading back in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis. A tropical oasis located lifetimes away from the hustle and bustle of the Caribbean-flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, discover equal parts serenity and tropical adventure around every bend. Set off to the little-known island of Nevis and escape to the farthest reaches of your imagination. Here, the island is your oyster. Tee off by sunset at our Robert Jones-designed golf course, catch your own lobster for dinner or fall asleep along a beach of your choosing. How it plays out is up to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown