Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 AM
Review Highlights
Outstanding!

Kenneth’s Dive Center is located next to the cruise pier. The phone number that works is located on... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
enatal
Carolina, Puerto Rico
via mobile
Cannot be more satisfied!

My boyfriend and I arranged with Kenneth's Dive Center through Facebook and were glad that Vajai... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
Yue Z

All reviews marine life cruise ship comfortable boat cattle boat excellent diving diving experience reef sharks lobster port zante instructor crew octopi island email marriott
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I was traveling with Costa Favolosa and 22 February I had an appointment with Akeem to make diving and snorkeling with my family and two friends. I had booked 2 months ago via email from Italy. I confirmed the reservation a week earlier, on February 15 and Akeem replied that there was no problem and that I would wait in the location agreed that out of the port to the left.
Akeem did not show up to the appointment. It gave me two phone numbers that I called and no one knew of our reservation.
I went diving. dilapidated and ugly structure. Who was there then he called Akeem who apologized saying he was in the hospital!
Unreliable and not credible person. nonexistent organization. For what I could see, you probably should not have been diving with Kenneth Dive Center.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I dove with Kenneth. He is extremely patient, professional and provides a safe and enjoyable experience.

I have used this dive operator every time I am in St Kitts and am never disappointed. I look forward to my next dive with Kenneth and his staff.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Staff was patient, thorough and safe.
Hugely recommend this dive center for any first timers who want to try scuba.
The safety checks and intro on the beach are a great beginning.
Some places offer the intro class at a pool and I strongly discourage that. Using scuba equipment in a pool is not the same as using it in the ocean.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Very down to earth operation. Left the dock close to the planned departure time. The crew was awesome. They do not rush the dive, allowed to enjoy the trip and know the dive areas that they take you to. I felt like they want you to enjoy the dive experience and give the time to do it.

1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Small, friendly, helpful. Great attention to divers, excellent briefing and conservation efforts while diving, killing the ever growing problem of too many lion fish in the area. Nurse sharks and reef sharks and swimming eels,turtles, rays and colourful reefs. All in a days diving. I would recommend this dive school.

1  Thank Divejb