“Excellent crew”

Kenneth's Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located on Bay Road in Basseterre and just minutes from the Cruise Ship Terminal at Port Zante and our dive boats depart from the marina adjacent to Port Zante. We also offer complimentary transfers to and from all hotels in the Frigate Bay area. With two custom dive cats 40' & 50' long and a 32' speed boat, we are able to cater to small and large groups. Our dive boats are equipped with top of the line snorkeling and Scuba equipment, and our dive cats are the only dive boats on the island with an on-board restroom. Easy entry and exits, experienced PADI Instructors and boat crew, equals the most safe and enjoyable excursions on St. Kitts. We cater to first time divers, as well as those with lots of experience, and offer an array of PADI certification classes on request. Having discovered or created many of the dive sites in St. kitts, and with over 40 years experience diving the waters of St. Kitts & Nevis, you will be offered more variety of diving, and personal service! We look forward to having you join us. For reservations, please contact us. CHEERS!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Small, friendly, helpful. Great attention to divers, excellent briefing and conservation efforts while diving, killing the ever growing problem of too many lion fish in the area. Nurse sharks and reef sharks and swimming eels,turtles, rays and colourful reefs. All in a days diving. I would recommend this dive school.

1  Thank Divejb
in 11 reviews
in 15 reviews
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Our family dove with Kenneth on during our Christmas cruise and it was an amazing experience. Friendly, professional and very accommodating crew. Right at the port so easy and convenience access. I definitely dive with them again on my next trip!!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I did my 150th dive with Kenneth's Dive Centre and have to say that the professionalism, equipment and dive boat were amongst the very best I have dived with. Thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank macsurrey
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I was part of a group of three couples that dove with Kenneth Dive Center in Feb. 2016. They went out of their way to take us on the dive profiles that we wanted. All six of us will dive with them next time in St. Kitts. Their boat was spacious and un-crowded and our gear was always cleaned dive ready every morning. Thanks for making our trip to dive your island a memorable one.

1  Thank Mark J
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2016

All of my clothing luggage was lost on the flight & I had no time to find a swimsuit before diving. As a result my 1st attempt at diving was a "wash" because I had to change from jeans to a wet suit in the head - not recommended - instead I lay in the fetal position on the boat seat, while they rinsed the outside of the boat where I puked over the edge.
They were courteous, telling me of worse sea-sick stories so that I was not so embarrassed - I had earlier expressed how I'd grown up in a boating family in FL & had no history of sea-sickness. Obviously it has been too many years since I was on a boat regularly. It was quite comical but I was unable to physically laugh at the time.

For those of you out there who have no Idea how long an episode of sea-sickness lasts, I didn't start feeling relief until 24 hrs. later! Another diver on this dive told me she pukes every dive & then immediately goes under (dives). Yes, the sea was & is calm here.
My husband, a Master Scuba Instructor says, "For being local, it's the the best dive crew in all of St Kitts/Nevis & much of the Caribbean."