Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding!

Kenneth’s Dive Center is located next to the cruise pier. The phone number that works is located on... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
enatal
Carolina, Puerto Rico
via mobile
Cannot be more satisfied!

My boyfriend and I arranged with Kenneth's Dive Center through Facebook and were glad that Vajai... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
Yue Z

All reviews marine life cruise ship comfortable boat cattle boat excellent diving diving experience reef sharks lobster port zante instructor crew octopi island email marriott
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Our family dove with Kenneth on during our Christmas cruise and it was an amazing experience. Friendly, professional and very accommodating crew. Right at the port so easy and convenience access. I definitely dive with them again on my next trip!!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I did my 150th dive with Kenneth's Dive Centre and have to say that the professionalism, equipment and dive boat were amongst the very best I have dived with. Thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank macsurrey
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I was part of a group of three couples that dove with Kenneth Dive Center in Feb. 2016. They went out of their way to take us on the dive profiles that we wanted. All six of us will dive with them next time in St. Kitts. Their boat was spacious and un-crowded and our gear was always cleaned dive ready every morning. Thanks for making our trip to dive your island a memorable one.

1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 6 March 2016

All of my clothing luggage was lost on the flight & I had no time to find a swimsuit before diving. As a result my 1st attempt at diving was a "wash" because I had to change from jeans to a wet suit in the head - not recommended - instead I lay in the fetal position on the boat seat, while they rinsed the outside of the boat where I puked over the edge.
They were courteous, telling me of worse sea-sick stories so that I was not so embarrassed - I had earlier expressed how I'd grown up in a boating family in FL & had no history of sea-sickness. Obviously it has been too many years since I was on a boat regularly. It was quite comical but I was unable to physically laugh at the time.

For those of you out there who have no Idea how long an episode of sea-sickness lasts, I didn't start feeling relief until 24 hrs. later! Another diver on this dive told me she pukes every dive & then immediately goes under (dives). Yes, the sea was & is calm here.
My husband, a Master Scuba Instructor says, "For being local, it's the the best dive crew in all of St Kitts/Nevis & much of the Caribbean."

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Dive master was fantastic -- very helpful and informative. We went to Camp Reef where there was the widest variety of sea life we have ever seen in a single dive. I would definitely recommend the Dive Center.