All reviews grocery store across the street bedroom loft the ritz captain clinton washer dryer grand cayman within walking distance perfect location ocean front fresh beach towels the property manager natural shade uncrowded beach plenty of beach chairs shopping cart maid service is
Reviewed 27 May 2016

My family has been staying at the Villas of the Galleon for 11 years. Many of the units have been recently updated and have beautiful granite and tile accents, new kitchen appliances, etc. We like it here for the primo location - can walk to many restaurants and use the next door resorts for water sport rental, bars and restaurants - and the fact that we are not sandwiched in a small hotel room fighting for space on the beach. The Villas allow us to spread out and have plenty of space while still receiving daily maid service. There are ample beach chairs and umbrellas, however in busy times you may have to get up early to claim your umbrella; there's also shade under the Australian pine trees right on the beach. Lisa, the manager, is a good resource for information on the island and is very helpful if any issues ever arise with a unit. Would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LLD418
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We just returned from the Grand Caymans. Our stay was lovely, everyone we encountered was so nice. We would get up early everyday and enjoy our coffee from our balcony. The grounds were well kept and the beach private with a little shade from the Australian Pines. We were close to many fine dining places and a nice grocery store. We were sad to have to leave our bit of paradise on the 7 mile beach!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016

My husband and I stayed in a two bedroom beachfront villa that was tastefully decorated and maintained with more amenities than we have in our own home! The terrace was steps from a glorious white sand beach and breathtaking turquoise and blue waters. Lisa, the manager of the Villas, provided warm and outstanding service in everything from making various entertainment selections and reservations, to being available for any questions or requests we had. We cannot wait to return next year.....it gives us something very special to look forward to.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Lisa E, Manager at Villas of the Galleon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Hi and thank you so much for your great review! It was so nice having you both here as our guests. We will count on seeing you both here next year; maybe you can even stay a little longer. Thanks again. Warm regards, Lisa

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed beginning of May. Family of 5. Villas are absolutely clean and spacious. Ours had an ocean view. Lisa n her staff were very friendly and helped in every way. Lisa recommended Stingray, snorkelling and Dolphin excursions. All were amazing. Due book here as you are close to many restaurants. We will be back!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2016

My first review was given in November, 2014 and I have been coming for two 30-day stays each year. From that first review there has not been any downward comments that I can say exist. In fact they are exceeding in all aspects of my travelling compared to other travel experiences. Lisa, the manager, has a wealth of information that she provides me along with many of the guests I have talked to on the beach. She is quick to help with any kind of situation that arises such as recommending restaurants to fulfill a person's likes, and in the case of sickness, I have seen how she handled a specific situation to arrange an immediate doctor appointment. There is nothing that I can say that would be a negative. Her staff is great in performing all tasks and are a very friendly group. She is a very personable person and she goes above her job category to make you feel welcome and make your trip an enjoyable and fulfilling one. My thanks to Lisa, along with Garry, Jeff, Trish, Angela, Ruth, Suzie and Judith for all the services that they also provide. Like I said in November, this is my second home, even though I do not own, and will continue to be so for a long time. The condos are located in a prime location with a pristine beach.

Room Tip: every room that i was in was great.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo