“A spectacular week of diving!”

Stingray Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Stingray Watersports, Grand Cayman's most flexible dive operation. From our 2 boats we cater for all your diving needs. Our TwinVee, max capacity 6, runs our unique diveshuttle, a 1 tank quick turnaround service, to West Bay and North Walls. No buddy, no problem, we'll dive with you. Our 46ft Newton is ideal for larger dive group and fishing charters. Dive courses, beginner upto technical, and accommodation packages available.
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was recently down in Grand Cayman with a group of 8 divers. We booked with Stingray Watersports for a week of diving. We chartered the boat for ourselves. The operator was more than accommodating to our every request. They went above and beyond usual customer service, including taking a diver that wasn't feeling well back to the dock between dives. We were never rushed, and they were happy to accommodate every request for dive sites, nitrox, food, drink or whatever! Dive guides and captains were world class, easy going yet safety conscious. Shaggy and Dom were outstanding. Give these guys a shot, I wont ever dive with any other operator in Grand Cayman!

1  Thank Brandon B
in 3 reviews
"equipment"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We visited last summer but our recent trip to Belize makes me want to write another review for them. We've visited many places and scuba with our kids but Stingray Watersports is by far our favorite that no-one can compare to! We used them for 2 weeks and never got bored!!!!! Shaggy is the best and made our whole family enjoy every moment. Our girls were never scared and my mom, who was a first time diver was made to feel very comfortable. Highly recommend! Can't wait to come back and dive with them again. We stayed at Coconut Bay and rented a great unit and did shore dives though them as well! Boat or shore you can't go wrong. NIGHT DIVE was wonderful as well. I can't say enough!!

2  Thank J M
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Our cruise stopped in Georgetown for the day and 7 of us wanted to visit Stingray city. We didn't want to be on a boat with 75 other people so I started researching other options and came across Stingray Watersports and contacted Duncan. We met him and the other guide at a small marina and headed out first to Starfish point. The weather was very windy the day we visited. Their boat blew right thru the chop in no time at all we were checking out the starfish. After a brief visit we headed to Stingray City. I think I counted 6 cruise ships anchored that day so it was very crowded at the sandbar. No matter, only a few minutes after anchoring Duncan was surrounded by stingrays and we got to take turns feeding them and touching their velvety skin. Truly a unique experience. Because of the wind occasionally some 2-3' rollers would come across the sandbar. This made it hard to stand for the shorter ones in our group but we all had a great time.

Don't go on a boat with 50-75 others when you can get a boat to yourselves for roughly the same price. The only thing to beware of is taxi rides aren't cheap. It was $8 a person each way to the marina.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Stingray Watersports is the best dive operator I have ever encountered in the Caribbean. My family of three decided to go on a last minute dive vacation in July. Duncan set everything up over the phone. Shaggy is a great dive master, accommodating, professional, friendly and truly cares about making your dive vacation perfect. I have traveled and dove thought much of the Carribean over the past 30 years and rank these guys at the top of my list. The equipment, boats, guides and the whole experience were excellent. We did a fantastic night dive with Shaggy and four morning two tank boat dives; every dive was great. Thanks Shaagy and Pierre for an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank KenS2154