“Amazing Diving Experience!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta
“Amazing Diving Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Diving with SeaSports is one of the best diving experiences I have had! Last weekend I got married in Grand Cayman and we had a destination wedding. During our time there, my husband and I as well as 6 of our friends went diving with Jim. We had amazing service, getting picked up in front of the hotel, and had such a great time diving the reef and ship wreck. We got some great pictures and now have awesome memories from that afternoon as well. Jim was very attentive and helped accomodate our group, even with some who wanted to join us last minute. I loved the personalized diving experience and my husband and I look forward to going back for more diving as soon as we get a chance. Thanks Jim, for adding such a positive experience to our special weekend! See you soon!!

Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Oakville, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great family experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

Jim Soda spoilt us on our recent family holiday in the Grand Cayman !!! We were picked up in front of the hotel and taken to fantastic dive sites. My wife, I and our two sons had the time of our lives enjoying the marvels of the diving off the Cayman coast; the pictures tell their own story (see Jim's website). Thanks again Jim and Ingrit !!! We will be back !!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Joe L
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Expect the unexpected...and great attention to detail.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I've done some diving with Seasports before but this was the first time with the new owner; Jim Soda. The boat that they use is not the biggest on the island but the plus side of that is you get smaller groups. Jim really stays on top of the little things. He is quite the photographer and it's really cool to go to his website and see pictures from your dive. He is fascinated with some of the tiniest creatures under the sea and will make the effort to point them out. Ingrid, his second on the boat is a hoot too.

All total, I did five divers (two 2 tank dives and a night dive). They were all different and all fun. I will book with them again next year.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Gerry H
NEW YORK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seasports is FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Once again, Jim outdid himself!! My sister, brother-in-law and I got our certification 5 yrs ago with Seasports and Jim. We have returned every year for diving and all around fun. Jim is always attentive, and manages to hire awesome assistants. We had loads of fun this year with Ingrid. We travel with children, and this year their treat was to snorkel over the Kittywake. Ingrid took us and another family out and it was perfect. She then took us to another coral head nearby - now known as "ingrid's Reef". The kids had a blast and are eagerly awaiting the year that they will be able to start their certification (2014).

As mentioned, the dive sites are very close, so there are no long boat trips. Dives are relaxed and never rushed. Jim and Ingrid are both very aware of what is going on the entire time.

Jim's photos are fabulous - there is something pretty cool about seeing yourself in full gear, in a picture that you know was taken at 50 ft!! There are great snscks and water between dives as well. For a special treat, see if the weather will permit a night dive - it is an amazing experience!!!

Visited February 2012
Carmel, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Seasports diving is an incredible operation and experience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

I just got back from Grand Cayman where I dove with Seasports Diving whom I have dove with on numerous past trips. This dive operation is excellent, providing safe dives, being helpful to all levels of divers, providing snacks and water after each dive, and providing pick up service from the beach at many hotels and condos. Each dive is a guided dive and each diver is treated with such care and guine concern throughout the entire experience. I have come to expect alot from past dive trips with Seasports Diving and this past trip exceded all past expectations!!! If you dive in Grand Cayman, you are missing an incredible experience if you do not dive with Jim Soda,( the owner), and Seasports Diving!!

Visited February 2012