“Resort dining”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Our second night at the resort and we ate in the hotel steak house. Very good meal, but did expect a little "more" for the experience. I had the steak, my wife had the fish and we split it to make our own surf and turf. Should have that option on the menu! Sides were quite good. Apps were OK, nothing extrodinary. Drinks and wine were well done.

Overall a solid dinner, but again - expected a little more.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had the breakfast buffet. The fresh juice and omelette station were my favorite.
Then there was the soufflé, a-maz-ing

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I was at Seven a week ago and it was just a good as I remembered. Adam the bartender was a pleasure to start and the dinner was amazing. You have to order the truffle Mac and Cheese, absolutely to die for. The ribeye is always my favorite and again was cooked perfectly.The service was a tad bit slow this time but didn't take away from the evening. We finished with the baked Alaska, incredible!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Heard good news about this steakhouse and decided to try it. Service started really slow. Food was good. The desserts was ok, just to to sweet.The atmosphere was dark and gloomy. the bar service area was messy and a closet space near restrooms was a mess. Surprised for being a RC rest.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We were going to order the giant buffet, but decided we wanted something lighter. We had a delicious American breakfast. The eggs were cooked perfectly & they had some of the best hash browns I’ve ever eaten. I did not like the apple Gouda sausage. The fresh fruit was amazing. The outdoor patio was beautiful & cool, & really enjoyed watching thousands of little white butterflies. The service was perfect. I highly recommend the fresh squeezed orange juice