“Really nice, no hassle lunch”
Review of Treats Restaurant

Treats Restaurant
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 16
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Treats Restaurant is an ideal place to start your day. Treats is a welcoming place to enjoy the bright, colorful and airy atmosphere and the staff are always efficient and happy to take your unique order. Treats offers the following choices seven days a week: Breakfast menu Lunch menu Complete selection of Baked Goods and homemade Pastries made fresh daily Whether you are looking for a breakfast, lunch or would like to drop in for a coffee or dessert - Treats is ready to meet your needs and provide you with the highest quality for your ultimate satisfaction. We are also health conscious - offering smoothies, juices and fruit platters. But for those with a big appetite, the Meat lovers, English or American Breakfast is a great way to kick start your morning! Browse through our Photo Galleries to see examples of our mouth-watering creations. Treats Bakery- Treats has been a proud producer of great tasting cakes - from a full range of chocolate cakes, cheese cakes, sugarless, diabetic cakes, birthday, anniversary, valentines wedding or any special occasion cakes to assorted pastries ,cupcakes, cookies, home made chocolates and home made breads creating unique taste sensations and customized products to meet each client's needs. Private Catering / Events- Whether it's an intimate gathering or friends or a formal corporate event, treats restaurant can help you with your step! We cater to private parties and large functions such as weddings, holiday parties and business conferences. At Treats, we know that every event is special. We will make memories that you and your guests will savor for years to come. Come and join us. We look forward to treating you to the best!
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Eat here a couple of times and had a delivery to a local office while working there.

Everything was fresh and tasty. Service in the Restraunt was snappy and efficient.

Breakfast smells great. Can't wait to give it a try.

Nice place.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Before visiting Treats I read a few reviews and many of them said this place had decent food. The only downside was that they are in a temporary location. I visited Treats with my family for breakfast and I question the reviews that I read. Temporary location aside, the food is subpar. I think you could get better quality food at the Cafe del Sol that's in the same plaza. A number of reviews on here mentioned the quality of their baked goods and though I did not purchase any, the ones I saw advertised on one of their TVs in the restaurant and a few in the display case did not look that good. Overall, it was just food. Nothing special. I would not go back. There are many other breakfast spots on the island to eat at.
The two people who were in there, our server and a woman running the register, were friendly.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed a night near Seven Mile before making the journey over to the East End for a week. I really wanted to avoid any touristy rip-off spots and found this especially wonderful breakfast join here on TripAdvisor. They're in the shopping center now, across the street from their usual location which had a fire. They're due to return in November 2017.

The service was fabulous, the pastries and croissants were tasty, and I really loved the Eggs Benedict. Had I been located close by, I would have eaten breakfast here every morning. From the presentation in the display case, it's obvious this is a wonderful place to go for desserts, pies, cakes, and baked goods, whether at breakfast or after dinner.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this small little breakfast/ lunch spot. My wife and I enjoyed the Cuban sandwhich which was good with a side salad. But the biggest surprise was their great Key Lime pie!! Maybe the best I've ever had. They apparently have a large bakery and make all kinds of cakes, cheesecake, cookies, etc. Also, the young waitress from India was so sweet and helpful.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

had the cake at Coconut Joes the night before for 8$ a 1.5 inch pie slice. purchased the entire 18 slice cake for 40$.