“Pleasantly surprised ”

Ferdinands
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I ate dinner at Ferdinand’s at the Westin. The food was very good, surprisingly good in fact for what looked like a casual hotel restaurant. The salads were fresh and crisp. The jerk chicken quesadilla was excellent while the lobster Mac n cheese was tasty and unusually good. Our waiter, Jason, made the night. He was friendly and really awesome! Definitely worth trying...you’ll be impressed!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Located at the Westin, very nice atmosphere, casually elegant. Great menu, food and drinks were excellent (not cheap but nothing is on GC). Has outdoor seating.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We ate lunch here while at the Westin and had a nice meal with great atmosphere. The server was attentive and food was good for my husband and I, plus some picky young children.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I️t was good but very expensive. I️t was $72 for the two of us. The service was fantastic and the buffet was good but just thought I️t was a little overpriced. I️t would be nice if they offered the Westin guests a better price.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The creativity, variety and excellence of food offered by Executive Chef Sandy Tuason, sous chef Thinesh and their team are not to be missed.