“Great breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located within a 2 minute walking distance from the Marriott and Comfort Inn Suites. Open from 7am to 5pm serving Breakfast and Lunch.A Deli/Bakery with a 35 seat restaurant attached to it. Handcrafted artisan breads, freshly baked breakfast pastries, cakes, salads and sandwiches available in the deli. Hot menu for in house dining.
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Icoa is located in the 7 mile plaza great location.
This is one of my favorite places to grab something quick yet delicious.
They serve one of the best coffee on islands and their huevos rancheros are amazing.

One of the best desserts on islands would recommend you trying their vanilla cheese cake

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My husband and I ate lunch here because I saw they have Vietnamese pho and I was craving some. We couldn't figure out the theme of the restaurant (Vietnamese? Italian?) but the food was still quite good. I had an interesting drink from their menu with chili tequila and grapefruit juice which wasn't very strong but tasted good. And then of course I had the pho, which was good but unlike any pho I've had before. The beef was more like shredded BBQ beef, and there was also and egg and the noodles were a bit different. It was also less brothy than I'd had before. But overall it was very good. My husband had the lobster ravioli, which actually contained huge chunks of lobster and was covered in a delicious sauce. We would definitely recommend Icoa, especially if you're looking for something unique and different.

Icoafinefoods, Guest Relations Manager at Icoa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thanks for your great review!
Our Dutch Chef is heavily influenced by Asian Foods and that's why they feature on the menu. Glad you enjoyed your meal.
Safe Travels!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Had a very good breakfast the other day. My wife loves their oatmeal and I like their different spin on eggs Benedict.

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The ambiance/atmosphere of this café is very nice.

Their take on eggs benny is DELICIOUS. TRY IT! They also offer very nice homemade pastries such as croissants and tarts. We had the blackberry tart and it was very very good. Their coffee and lattes are both very good.

We really enjoyed our breakfast and have made a special note to come back on our next trip to Grand Cayman.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing dinner! I had their Thai soup with coconut and lemon grass in a tomato broth and the beef carpaccio. The soup was absolutely amazing. I’m hoping to get the recipe. My husband had the braised beef ravioli and loved it! Incredible service, incredible restaurant.

Thank you for such a great review! yes the lemongrass broth is a big seller.
Safe travels