“Lobster Ravioli for the win!”

Alfresco Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 344 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Description: Alfresco Restaurant is a tranquil seaside eatery that straddles the pristine shores of the West Bay beach, Grand Cayman. Located 10 minutes on the outskirts of the city of Georgetown and 5 minutes from the famed 7 mile beach, this celebrity hotspot has fed many Hollywood A listers and is frequented by jetsetters, globe trotters and locals alike.
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I love dining at Alfresco and their done to order menu meets every ones needs from simple tenders and fries to a gourmet meal. However, in recent years the staff changes have been a sore area for me - they are not friendly and this affects the overall experience so while I go for the food, good service would be a plus. My favorite meal is the lobster ravioli, it is unusually made and I love it!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Three of us went​ for dinner on a Tuesday night. On arriving at about 20:15 there were only one other couple eating there. We sat on the terrace overlooking the beach listening to the sound of the waves rolling over into the beach. The staff were very friendly and after ordering the food it was served quite quickly. It was delicious. Two of us ordered fish meals and one a chicken dish. The portions were quite large. Even thought we had had rain earlier in the day we were not bothered by insects. Would definitely return there.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This restaurant was highly recommended by a couple of local people we met on our first day arriving to Grand Cayman. It did not disappoint. I thought I had my meal selected from the menu until I heard the waiter rattle off some delicious specials. Fresh and good food and drinks, eating on a deck near the ocean. What a great way to start our trip.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time as a family. The pasta special was superb and so much quantity that we had to take more than half of it home. The gnocchi was light and delicious. The scotch bonnet shrimp was to die for !

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We went to Alfresco's multiple times during our trip for dinner, lunch, and drinks. Great staff and atmosphere!