“Lobster and Conch.. what else can I say”

Cow Wreck Beach Bar
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Anegada
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Took the ferry out to visit Anegada and was glad we did. Cow wreck is a pristine beach area that is different from all the other BVI. The food at the beach bar was delicious and the staff was great! The entire family was pleasant and fun and we stayed till the taxi about left us!~ Drinks were reasonably priced, strong and tasty.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Cow Wreck Beach Bar

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We stopped at Cow Wreck Beach Bar for a few hours on our sailing trip and had a great time. Beers were cold, we ordered a few apps and sandwiches and everything was delicious. The beach and views are absolutely stunning!! Great little beach bar!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had the conch ceviche and it was to die for. The atmosphere at this bar was very laid back and chill. The drinks were made with perfection. Our bartender was great. Love this place!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Did I say LOBSTER?! Oh my gosh! I have eaten Anegada Lobster several times on other British Virgin Islands and knew that I really liked it. I have never had a tastier Caribbean lobster than the one I had here! I am still dreaming of it two weeks later.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

One of my favorite places to visit in Anegada. Beautiful beach and the beach bar here has the local vibe. Great drinks and fresh food. The conch fritters are by far the best! If you go to Anegada this is a MUST! Second trip for me!