“Amazing Views”

Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Anegada
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We stopped at Cow Wreck Beach Bar for a few hours on our sailing trip and had a great time. Beers were cold, we ordered a few apps and sandwiches and everything was delicious. The beach and views are absolutely stunning!! Great little beach bar!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had the conch ceviche and it was to die for. The atmosphere at this bar was very laid back and chill. The drinks were made with perfection. Our bartender was great. Love this place!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Did I say LOBSTER?! Oh my gosh! I have eaten Anegada Lobster several times on other British Virgin Islands and knew that I really liked it. I have never had a tastier Caribbean lobster than the one I had here! I am still dreaming of it two weeks later.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

One of my favorite places to visit in Anegada. Beautiful beach and the beach bar here has the local vibe. Great drinks and fresh food. The conch fritters are by far the best! If you go to Anegada this is a MUST! Second trip for me!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We visited more than one time during our visit. Loved the beach, food and beverages. Ann was our amazing bartender and the whole staff was great! Lobster Roll sandwich and fries were my favorite! The Conch Cevich was a favorite at our table too! Great memories!